Outcast How to set endpoints on Outcast 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombs over Bagdad

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
How to set endpoints on Outcast 6s? When the transmitters in programing mode, endpoints don't move.

https://youtu.be/Zi267F2nHxQ
The transmitter doesn't seem to send inputs to the car when in programming mode. Am I doing something wrong?
My Steps to set Steering Endpoints:
1) suspended vehicle
2) Dual rate turned to full (clockwise)
3) Transmitter turned on while holding reverse and right (transmitted blocks red slowly & does not control car)
4) Turn on RC Car
5) Steer right while pressing Up/A or Down/B. It should change the endpoint of the servo/steering, (it does not steer, bind or change endpoints)

Try turning on the car first. Not sure if it helps, it might.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I fixed it! I tried again a few days later with different L,R & F,R combinations and was able to set the endpoints, punch etc. Trying to setup for bashing/jumps/flips. Will try the stock springs, but the chassis does slap when landing flat.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I fixed it! I tried again a few days later with different L,R & F,R combinations and was able to set the endpoints, punch etc. Trying to setup for bashing/jumps/flips. Will try the stock springs, but the chassis does slap when landing flat.
Do not try to totally get rid of chassis slap. The chassis should slap on a hard landing. If it doesn’t, the force is transferred to the shock towers, shocks, etc. and stuff gets broken or bent.

I suppose chassis slap softens the blow by transferring the force over a greater area and longer time. My 1st basher, so I'm learning.

Back