Typhon Any ideas on how to stop this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 6s
PXL_20240118_002214021.jpg

Body up wheels down is the best way to prevent that but as we all know that can be easier said than done. I think there are some 3d printed protectors that you can buy on eBay.

Get yourself a 3D printer and print some guards.

Most people can't really drive their trucks till they get past the "my new truck has a scratch" faze. What's important are your shock towers and they look good.

Oh yeah I know what I'll do. I'll get another one and I'll strap it to the roof so it just rolls onto the other one and then I'll switch controllers and keep going
Now that's the right attitude! :ROFLMAO:

Mount wheels/tires that clear the roof of the car. Then you can drive right side up and upside down and your shock cap protectors will look new and stay looking new (after you put new ones on of course).

Don't drive it or drive better.;)
>>>>So you know, they are there doing their job protecting the shock caps. Their only sole purpose. They are not there for show or any other function.
When they are really trashed, replace them if you want. And you probably should. This is more of a problem with the 6s Typhon buggy. The Fr. shock tower being exposed to the most carnage. Avoid that if you can, or risk bending the whole tower, and/or breaking the Bulkhead. The shock protectors are the least of your concern in the big scope of things.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I had the Ricochet car in the 90's, tires inflated with air and I thought it was awesome. I still have it somewhere but I'd imagine the tires aren't gonna hold air anymore. Haven't driven it in probably 20 years. I'll have to dig it out one day for old times sake.

Random photo off the internet, but this is what I thought while reading this thread.
ricochet.jpg

Back