SOLD / FOUND HR Slipper Eliminator w/34T Mod1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSassin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Vorteks
  3. Infraction 4x4
Had a change of plans with my build, so looking to part ways with a few items.

Hot Racing Power Up Slipper Eliminator for Arrma 3S/4S (ATF25R02) w/HR 34T Mod1 Spur
I don't even think I had more than 3 passes on this thing, I also included a stock slipper shaft so you wouldn't have to disassemble your stock slipper assembly.
Looking to get $45 shipped
20230729_104929.jpg
20230729_104907.jpg
20230729_105002.jpg

Last edited:
If a fella wanted to use this 34t mod 1 for a Vendetta…. What would a good pinion gear tooth count be for bashing around burning tires off ?

As much as I would love to get this sold, from my limited knowledge I don't believe this would be suitable for bashing...it's too harsh on the drivetrain.
Probably better to play around with other pinion sizes while still using the slipper (less chance of breaking something).
Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Hot Racing Power Up Slipper Eliminator for Arrma 3S/4S (ATF25R02) w/HR 34T Mod1 Spur
I don't even think I had more than 3 passes on this thing, I also included a stock slipper shaft so you wouldn't have to disassemble your stock slipper assembly.
Looking to get $45 shipped View attachment 315087View attachment 315086View attachment 315085
Hey brother is this still available? I put the same slipper eliminator in my vendetta but only had a 56 tooth that would fit

Looking to get $45 shipped View attachment 315087View attachment 315086View attachment 315085

Hey brother is this still available? I put the same slipper eliminator in my vendetta but only had a 56 tooth that would fit
Hey man, yes it's still available.
56 tooth is a tall gear, that would actually make you slower than stock which comes with a 50 tooth iirc.

Hey man, yes it's still available.
56 tooth is a tall gear, that would actually make you slower than stock which comes with a 50 tooth iirc.
Like I said it’s what I had on hand and your absolutely rite with the stock system with 2 3s in parallel, I got 76 miles an hour change to the slipper eliminator with the 56 tooth and dropped 9 miles an hour on Stocks set up high then put 150 amp spectrum and 2050 KV spectrum motor and got 99 miles an hour which I’m sure having the right gearing would have been well over 100 and Der mod .8 not mod one so sense I’m taking out the 2050 kVA putting in a TP 4050 can and a castle mama monster I definitely need the mod 1 …I def want it will u take $35 ?

Nice setup, yea that definitely would have been over 100mph with proper gearing.
I usually don't mind negotiating, but I think this is priced pretty fair...I could knock off a couple though and make it $42. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back