SOLD / FOUND Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilmac1989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Typhon 6s
Infraction that i Mainly did donuts but it’s been sitting so let’s thin the herd. Used like three times on front of the house. Completely stock. Nothings broken and nothing replace. Two tires are bald. But comes with three pairs of ara550062
And one pair of ara550073
Willing to ship
600obo

IMG_7729.jpeg

IMG_7730.jpeg

IMG_7731.jpeg

IMG_7734.jpeg

IMG_7735.jpeg

IMG_7736.jpeg

IMG_7737.jpeg

IMG_7738.jpeg

IMG_7739.jpeg

IMG_7740.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg

IMG_7742.jpeg

Last edited:
bump and i will consider trades. just message me

Wow this ad been here a while.
Any service done on the Diffs at all before running it out the box or since? Diff oils topped off properly?
Clean it up, And give better pix. I cant see why it didn't sell yet? You did start out way to high with the price. Out the box they are always quite low on oil. FWIW.
Most Guys looking for a 1/7 Speed runner want a clean and maintained one. This one has much mileage on it considering it was bashed. Drifting and all. A new set of diffs will cost a buyer roughly $100. Potentially. What to expect/anticipate with used ones. Worse case.
Just curious why you have those Rear Felony 53/107's... They are useless on the Infraction.
Just saying. This did peak my interest. I have a V1 Infr.
Trying to help.

Last edited:
Any service done on the Diffs at all before running it out the box or since? Diff oils topped off properly?
Clean it up, And give better pix. I cant see why it didn't sell yet? You did start out way to high with the price. Out the box they are always quite low on oil. FWIW.
Most Guys looking for a 1/7 Speed runner want a clean and maintained one. This one has much mileage on it considering it was bashed. Drifting and all. A new set of diffs will cost a buyer roughly $100. Potentially. What to expect/anticipate with used ones. Worse case.
Just curious why you have those Rear Felony 53/107's... They are useless on the Infraction.
Trying to help.
Much mileage on it? Idk if I consider 3 or 4 uses rough mileage never even killing a whole pack. It’s probably been ran for a total of 30 mins. Maybe 45 mins. Idk local hobby store sold me those tires I didn’t know they were felony tires
Trying to help.
Only reason price was what I set it to initially was because of the extra sets of tires that are 40-50 each I think.

Last edited:
Some LHS's will sell you anything. Many don't have a clue about RC and the various models. Just sell you whatever. Nothing new.
That's not on you, not your fault. ;)

10-15/minutes pack is average run time. Per manual. Drifting is hard on these models. Tires mean nothing bald or whatever. I get that. Extra 42/100 tires is a bonus. Except for those Felony 53/107's, being useless.
You did say have about 2 hours run time. No service done. Probably drives perfect, not doubting.... Just that it is used, and original asking of $600 was steep for a used one without any 2 year warranty. New being $650. So many who saw this initially, passed on it?
$450 is more realistic like you dropped it to. (y)(y)
A best offer from here might move this. IDK.
All in all, this should have sold already is what I am saying. Infraction is awesome.
Good luck.:cool:

Last edited:
Some LHS's will sell you anything. Many don't have a clue about RC and the various models. Just sell you whatever. Nothing new.
That's not on you, not your fault. ;)

10-15/minutes pack is average run time. Per manual. Drifting is hard on these models. Tires mean nothing balds or whatever. I get that. Extra 42/00 tires is a bonus. Except for those 53/107's, being useless.
You did say have about 2 hours run time. No service done. Probably drives perfect, not doubting.... Just that it is used, and original asking of $600 was steep for a used one without any 2 year warranty. New being $650. So many initially passed on it?
$450 is more realistic like you dropped it to. (y)(y)
A best offer from here might move this. IDK.
All in all, this should have sold already is what I am saying.
I appreciate it ya I saw where it said that in the post and I definitely over shot what the run time is so I removed that. I was trying to remember the times I’ve pulled it out of the garage and I think it was 3 maybe 4 total lol. Any offer at this point is better than no offer. Trades welcomed. Lol

I want someone to buy this.
They are really nice speed runners. I know them well. Box stock with speed gear can break triple digits.
That's how I run all of mine. Tires even last way much longer with speed passes. Drifting/Hooning around does trash them sooner than later however. The rear diff first to go usually. Out the box the diffs are low on oil and shimming them needs to be checked, to begin with. Just saying.

Last edited:
I want someone to buy this.
They are really nice speed runners. I know them well. Box stock with speed gear can break triple digits.
That's how I run all of mine. Tires even last way much longer with speed passes. Drifting/Hooning around does trash them sooner than later however. The rear diff first to go usually. Out the box the diffs are low on oil and shimming them needs to be checked, to begin with. Just saying.
thank you bro i appreciate the insight and the advice

Only thing about the V2 Infraction....... you gotta toss that dumb useless Excuse for a Hand brake. :LOL:

To whomever. Best advice I can give. Don't need it or want it.;)

Could you clarify “willing to ship?” As another member pointed out, shipping these a 6s car can be pricey.

Also what kind of trade would you consider? Anything you’d be looking for to lesson the price?

Looks like a great car!

Could you clarify “willing to ship?” As another member pointed out, shipping these a 6s car can be pricey.

Also what kind of trade would you consider? Anything you’d be looking for to lesson the price?

Looks like a great car!
i sent you a pm sir

Back