Infraction Infraction ADS-15M servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Infraction 4x4
I got a new Infraction 6s last week. I've read on here that the stock Arrma ADS-15M servo is great never changed it & also that didn't last long either. I won't change it unless it gives out, but any experiences with that or what servo yall went to, when upgrading. I'll mainly stay with street bashing & parking lot stuff, maybe a speed run here & there.

I am a freak for swapping servos, but also im used to insane response times of heli's and like .05 speeds, but those can range up to $200 each and not needed at all in a road car. But the stock ads-15m's are some of the best rtr servos made. If you are to swap the best option for onroad imo is this. If your ok with your speed on your current servo yes run it till it breaks, on a road car will be probably never.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FJMPRJV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the approximately the speed youll be lookin at with this $40 servo. And 21kg of torque is fine, your current servo, ads-15m, is 15kg's fyi.

Not to double post in this thread and the other, but its relevant in both and its the actual servo I linked.

Last edited:
I'm with @nomis38 as I'm a servo swapper myself if it needs it. There are a few RTRs where I feel the servo is adequate out of the box and the stock ADS servo on the Infraction/Felony are good for what they are, esp if you're sliding most of the time on smaller tires. You get into trouble with RTR servos once you get into heavy impacts, BIG tires (Kraton, Fireteam, Outcast) and a ton of grip.

I got a new Infraction 6s last week. I've read on here that the stock Arrma ADS-15M servo is great never changed it & also that didn't last long either. I won't change it unless it gives out, but any experiences with that or what servo yall went to, when upgrading. I'll mainly stay with street bashing & parking lot stuff, maybe a speed run here & there.
When you do, do not spend a lot on a new servo for bashing, drifting, or sliding. Like a 1-1 car, you do not need a lot of steering L/R turn to drift like the off-road bashers.

The only reason I changed mine is that it failed after one year...but mostly, when sliding holding an L/R turn, it would not hold the L/R anymore, forcing a wider drift.

I am Happy with the servos in the Felony and the Infraction so far! But TIRE WEAR is off the chart...

Back