Infraction Infraction rear camber link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E92bmwm3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hi all. The joints on the rear top suspension arms on my infraction look to be very worn.

I've seen GPM do a stainless/aluminium set. Are these a worthwhile upgrade or should I go with stock arrma ones? Are there any other recommendations for replacements?

Thanks

Screenshot_20220223-212309.png

No, they are a downgrade. Cheap and flimsy in general, they look great but that's about it. Stay with stock.
I have yet to wear mine out, and it's seen heavy use and abuse. Only wear and tear would be on the plastic, and they are easily replaceable.

No, they are a downgrade. Cheap and flimsy in general, they look great but that's about it. Stay with stock.
I have yet to wear mine out, and it's seen heavy use and abuse. Only wear and tear would be on the plastic, and they are easily replaceable.
Great thank you.

In general, stay away from GPM and Integy, there are only few exceptions like diff housing and wheel hubs. Everything else either causes problems or is a problem in itself. In all cases, expect tolerance and fitment issues.

In general, stay away from GPM and Integy, there are only few exceptions like diff housing and wheel hubs. Everything else either causes problems or is a problem in itself. In all cases, expect tolerance and fitment issues.
I have a gpm turnbuckle tie rod kit on my senton, and gpm shock tower braces, next is gpm cvds.. I have 0 complaints with them!! They really tightened up the steering slop and wheel slop!! Looking at some for the felony as well!! 😬

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back