Infraction Just another "Mega" project 2.0 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Ok guys, well here she is in all her beauty!! A lot of time and effort was put into this build, and little money.. haa not!! 🤑 I hit a few walls along the way but I pushed through knowing the end result would be worth it!! Big shout out to @Tex Koder for helping me design and print a few things I needed.. wouldn't of been able to finish it without his assistance!!

So I did have to fab a few things, 6s shocks are a PINA to put on a little mega, I think they look killer and the 6mm shafts are phat!! The pillow balls didn't quite "snap" in so i had to o-ring them up for @K-BASH!! 🤣(By the way there are o-rings all over this rig).. tex will print me some redesigns when I give him the go, for now they will work!! I had to fab the upper brace mounts a little with the help of once again, @Tex Koder 's adapters, the CF brace is super chunky so it didn't mate up well with the little HR rod set, again tex and I were at it collabing a design, I also had to grind down the pillow balls for the HR rod set, they wouldn't fit into the bulk head upper mounts because 6s parts don't fit on a 3s, who knew!! 😁

I wanted to do the diffs but at this point I have so much money and time invested I just wanted to get it done and present it to you guys, plus the stockers are still pretty fresh and seem to be holding up rather well, will save those for the new body I get here in a couple weeks!!

Now I just have a few things to button up, finish the wire loom for the fans and throw the front and rear splitters on with the body mounts, still debating buying the CF splitters and sides.. I prolly will!!🤣

I will report back with numbers soon!! I have it setup pretty well rn but I need to make a few passes and see how dialed in she is with all the new bling, toe is set and alignment is crisp but you never know!! Also i have the blx100a esc in atm.. I am just trying to max out the little guy and see exactly what it's capable of.. then I will swap it!!😎

Bash on Bro's!! 💯

Blx 100 esc
Firma 3200kv
Firma Sr6110 rx
Hoons belted 42/85 (silver)
RCAWD center support bearing
GPM tie-rods/turnbuckles
GPM 14mm wheel hex's (9mm)
GPM carbon steel cvd's FR+RR
GPM 78mm shocks FR+RR (6mm shaft)
HR HD motor mount set
HR slipper eliminator
HR steel spur gear (34t mod 1)
Mod 1 pinion set (21t - 25t)
HR slider driveshaft
HR steering blocks
HR front c-hubs
HR rear hubs
HR servo saver
HR fixed link
HR upper chassis rod set
CF upper chassis brace
CF graphite fan cover
40mm Rocket Fans
Hobbystar 40mm fan mounts
GPS rear mount
Spektrum parallel harness

View attachment 293641

IMG_20230327_151300940_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230415_102142416_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230328_202108259_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230316_160629187_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230316_211302589_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230331_173444133_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230417_132230016_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230415_115116722_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_150931840_HDR.jpg

Oh, also.. I had some clearance issues with the HR stuff and dboots, everything fit but I literally had like 1-2mm of clearance around the tie rods and hubs and I was uncomfortable with it, so the 9mm GPM wheel hex's really bumped the wheels out away from everything!!

IMG_20230327_151105266_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_151139949_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_151202374_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_151225312_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_150543419_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230417_211306548_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230417_211247871_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230417_211202786_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, well here she is in all her beauty!! A lot of time and effort was put into this build, and little money.. haa not!! 🤑 I hit a few walls along the way but I pushed through knowing the end result would be worth it!! Big shout out to @Tex Koder for helping me design and print a few things I needed.. wouldn't of been able to finish it without his assistance!!

So I did have to fab a few things, 6s shocks are a PINA to put on a little mega, I think they look killer and the 6mm shafts are phat!! The pillow balls didn't quite "snap" in so i had to o-ring them up for @K-BASH!! 🤣(By the way there are o-rings all over this rig).. tex will print me some redesigns when I give him the go, for now they will work!! I had to fab the upper brace mounts a little with the help of once again, @Tex Koder 's adapters, the CF brace is super chunky so it didn't mate up well with the little HR rod set, again tex and I were at it collabing a design, I also had to grind down the pillow balls for the HR rod set, they wouldn't fit into the bulk head upper mounts because 6s parts don't fit on a 3s, who knew!! 😁

I wanted to do the diffs but at this point I have so much money and time invested I just wanted to get it done and present it to you guys, plus the stockers are still pretty fresh and seem to be holding up rather well, will save those for the new body I get here in a couple weeks!!

Now I just have a few things to button up, finish the wire loom for the fans and throw the front and rear splitters on with the body mounts, still debating buying the CF splitters and sides.. I prolly will!!🤣

I will report back with numbers soon!! I have it setup pretty well rn but I need to make a few passes and see how dialed in she is with all the new bling, toe is set and alignment is crisp but you never know!! Also i have to blx100a esc in atm.. I am just trying to max out the little guy and see exactly what it's capable of.. then I will swap it!!😎

Bash on Bro's!! 💯

Blx 100 esc
Firma 3200kv
Firma Sr6110 rx
GPM tie-rods/turnbuckles
HR HD motor mount set
HR slipper eliminator
HR slider driveshaft
HR steering blocks
HR front c-hubs
HR rear hubs
HR servo saver
HR fixed link
HR upper chassis rod set
CF upper chassis brace
CF graphite fan cover
40mm Rocket Fans
GPS rear mount

View attachment 293641

View attachment 293643

View attachment 293644

View attachment 293645

View attachment 293646

View attachment 293647

View attachment 293648

View attachment 293649

View attachment 293650

View attachment 293651

View attachment 293653

View attachment 293654

View attachment 293656

Oh, also.. I had some clearance issues with the HR stuff and dboots, everything fit but I literally had like 1-2mm of clearance around the tie rods and hubs and I was uncomfortable with it, so the 9mm GPM wheel hex's really bumped the wheels out away from everything!!

View attachment 293677

View attachment 293678

View attachment 293681

View attachment 293682

View attachment 293683

View attachment 293684

View attachment 293685

View attachment 293686

Magnificent!!

That's a whole Lot of effort to get a 3S chassis decked out and Looking That Sharp!!
Can't wait to see her ripping the streets 🍺💪

Magnificent!!

That's a whole Lot of effort to get a 3S chassis decked out and Looking That Sharp!!
Can't wait to see her ripping the streets 🍺💪
I know I know, I'm a dumb dumb.. could of bought a 6s infraction with a set of choons for what I spent!! 🤣

I guess it's my first real build so I went all out, still gotta balance the tires, I just remembered!! 🙄

I will report back with numbers soon!! I have it setup pretty well rn but I need to make a few passes and see how dialed in she is with all the new bling, toe is set and alignment is crisp but you never know!! Also i have the blx100a esc in atm.. I am just trying to max out the little guy and see exactly what it's capable of.. then I will swap it!!😎

Bash on Bro's!! 💯

Blx 100 esc
Firma 3200kv
Firma Sr6110 rx
GPM tie-rods/turnbuckles
HR HD motor mount set
HR slipper eliminator
HR slider driveshaft
HR steering blocks
HR front c-hubs
HR rear hubs
HR servo saver
HR fixed link
HR upper chassis rod set
CF upper chassis brace
CF graphite fan cover
40mm Rocket Fans
GPS rear mount

View attachment 293641

View attachment 293643

View attachment 293644

View attachment 293645

View attachment 293646

View attachment 293647

View attachment 293648

View attachment 293649

View attachment 293650

View attachment 293651

View attachment 293653

View attachment 293654

View attachment 293677

View attachment 293678

View attachment 293681

View attachment 293682

View attachment 293683

View attachment 293684

View attachment 293685

View attachment 293686
Can you take a few more pictures? I just need a better look.:p

Great job man!! Feels satisfying finally finishing a build, huh? Looks awesome!! (y) 🥳😁

Can you take a few more pictures? I just need a better look.:p
I'll snap some more when I get home later.. jerk I was just trying to be detailed!! I deleted a couple, happy!! You know what.. why don't you go back to rctalk!!??

giphy (3) (5).gif

Lol. It’s a real_name_hidden
Psh, I knew that!! 🤣

Bash on Bro's!! 💯

Blx 100 esc
Firma 3200kv
Firma Sr6110 rx
GPM tie-rods/turnbuckles
HR HD motor mount set
HR slipper eliminator
HR slider driveshaft
HR steering blocks
HR front c-hubs
HR rear hubs
HR servo saver
HR fixed link
HR upper chassis rod set
CF upper chassis brace
CF graphite fan cover
40mm Rocket Fans
GPS rear mount

View attachment 293641

View attachment 293644

View attachment 293645

View attachment 293646

View attachment 293647

View attachment 293648

View attachment 293649

View attachment 293650

View attachment 293653

View attachment 293654

View attachment 293677

View attachment 293678

View attachment 293681

View attachment 293682

View attachment 293683

View attachment 293684

View attachment 293685

View attachment 293686
She's purdty..

Bash on Bro's!! 💯

Blx 100 esc
Firma 3200kv
Firma Sr6110 rx
GPM tie-rods/turnbuckles
HR HD motor mount set
HR slipper eliminator
HR slider driveshaft
HR steering blocks
HR front c-hubs
HR rear hubs
HR servo saver
HR fixed link
HR upper chassis rod set
CF upper chassis brace
CF graphite fan cover
40mm Rocket Fans
GPS rear mount

View attachment 293641

View attachment 293644

View attachment 293645

View attachment 293646

View attachment 293647

View attachment 293648

View attachment 293649

View attachment 293650

View attachment 293653

View attachment 293654

View attachment 293677

View attachment 293678

View attachment 293681

View attachment 293682

View attachment 293683

View attachment 293684

View attachment 293685

View attachment 293686
Sheeee looking so pretty 😍😍.nice work

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back