Kratkn 6s heatsink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a clip-on heatsink for the V4 Kraton 6S?
What do you mean by clip on? As in something that doesn't just slide on and is only kept in place by it being snug to the motor? If that is infact what your driving at than ide highly recommend the "yeah racing dual tornado fans and heatsink" as it is a two piece grayling design that easily bolts one half to the other with a few boots keeping it nice and snug with extremely strong fns...aside from that option I've heard good things about similiar/almost identical design with dual fans as well by a NJ based company by the name of power hobby. Ill leave the link for the powerhobby model which btw I've had some success with their lips over the past year.i own the "yeah racing" fan heatsink combo and its really kept my motor much cooler but i believe one additional item you may need us a y-cable/splitter that connects the two separate fan connections into one to connect to the receiver. https://www.powerhobby.com/powerhobby-heatsink-ph1289blue.html

I don't even care about a fan, just the hea
What do you mean by clip on? As in something that doesn't just slide on and is only kept in place by it being snug to the motor? If that is infact what your driving at than ide highly recommend the "yeah racing dual tornado fans and heatsink" as it is a two piece grayling design that easily bolts one half to the other with a few boots keeping it nice and snug with extremely strong fns...aside from that option I've heard good things about similiar/almost identical design with dual fans as well by a NJ based company by the name of power hobby. Ill leave the link for the powerhobby model which btw I've had some success with their lips over the past year.i own the "yeah racing" fan heatsink combo and its really kept my motor much cooler but i believe one additional item you may need us a y-cable/splitter that connects the two separate fan connections into one to connect to the receiver. https://www.powerhobby.com/powerhobby-heatsink-ph1289blue.html
Thanks Chris P, I'll check it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back