Kraton Kraton 6s exb v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agd125

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is not a big problem but sometimes in random moment my car after turning right or left, wheels are blocking themselves and i cant turn and also cant go foward or back. I have to wait ~30sec or turn off and on esc. What is that?

Like said above check to make sure your hubs aren't too tight, and steering pillars are smooth. Disconnect the link off the servo arm and turn the wheels back and forth. The v1 stock servos are trash and maybe the upgraded ones aren't much better. The betu 45kg or amazon special 35kg servos are nice and don't cost an arm and a leg. Just make sure to center your trim and power the truck up before you put the horn on the servo.

A good move is to remove the front wheels and disconnect the servo linkage. Then turn the steering blocks back and forth with your hands to make sure there is no binding. It should move pretty freely. Just make sure there is no play in the blocks around the pillow balls top and bottom. There are videos on adjusting the pillow balls that explain it better.

Back