Kraton Kraton 6s V5 Version 2 - Manual doesn't match Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blas87

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello All.

I have gone in to change my punch settings. the manual shows that the punch settings is number 7 and should have 9 selections but when i choose 7 ( 7 beeps ) like the manual says it only goes as high as three then goes back to 1. Some where i read the version 2 sub menu is different but i cant find any info on this anywhere. Can someone please point me into the right direction. ALSO i have 11 menus the manual says i should only have 8 lol

Sorry if this has been posted before i couldn't find it on here searching or google for that matter.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I hear your frustration. I broke down and bought the programer. Sorry bro. I’m sure someone will chime in.
What kind of programmer? you can go in and change the parameters manually ?
I will have to look into that

What kind of programmer? you can go in and change the parameters manually ?
I will have to look into that
I did the same awhile back, worth every penny!

Screenshot_20240407_181925_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for that info i will look into one of these.
Have you heard anything about a new version with all black internals that has different programming? i seen one other person on Reddit that had the exact same as mine.
You talking about the new spektrum esc and motor that doesn't have the orange on it?

You talking about the new spektrum esc and motor that doesn't have the orange on it?
yeah , but the menus are not the same i have 11 menus and none of them seem to match up with what the manual says. menu 7 only has 3 beeps that should be punch with up to 9

yeah , but the menus are not the same i have 11 menus and none of them seem to match up with what the manual says. menu 7 only has 3 beeps that should be punch with up to 9
Hmmm, I have a 4s outcast and a 6s kraton k6 but both of mine have the new version spektrum electronics. I know several have done the manual beep method, I honestly haven't. I bought that programmer for my losi mega trucks a year ago and never looked back lol

Hmmm, I have a 4s outcast and a 6s kraton k6 but both of mine have the new version spektrum electronics. I know several have done the manual beep method, I honestly haven't. I bought that programmer for my losi mega trucks a year ago and never looked back lol
is the newer one better with the all black internals and spektrum motor?

It's cool that Arrma rolled out the new V2 electronics with the latest 6s rigs but you'd think they could have at least thrown us a PDF or something of the new manual. If one even exists.
Are you in the same boat?

Back