Kraton 8s EXB 🦂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are exb shocks deanodized, gpm reservoirs, gpm hard springs.

Have not really had a chance to run this truck yet, only testing up and down the road.

the round carbon fiber tube braces that slide over the factory aluminum units?

😀 The dimensions are direct transfer in the links for the diameter and thickness of the wall of the carbon fiber tube.

The third link is the 10mm diameter for my custom carbon fiber center tower mount I fabbed.

😀 The dimensions are direct transfer in the links for the diameter and thickness of the wall of the carbon fiber tube.

The third link is the 10mm diameter for my custom carbon fiber center tower mount I fabbed.
I understand now. So I should buy exactly the item you send me? Its the same everything, i just need to cut it to length?

The first link only if you are going with the 4 individual braces and probably a quantity of 3.

If you are going with the v1 style single top tube brace like I wanted add quantity 1 of the second link.

The first link only if you are going with the 4 individual braces and probably a quantity of 3.

If you are going with the v1 style single top tube brace like I wanted add quantity 1 of the second link.
I have both a v1 rtr and v2 exb. So the dimensions are 16x12mm? Im gonna buy more so if I make a mistake when cutting them to length i don't have to worry.

Yes,

Outer Diameter:16mm, Internal Diameter:12mm,
Wall Thickness:2mm

Back