SOLD / FOUND Kraton EXB castle 8s +extras $500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
RTR - I have a lightly used Kraton, with Castle 8s mamba system, and a good servo, (forgot the brand) HPI TF-41 radio, 2x 6s 6000 MAH - these are older batteries, but they hold a charge just fine. Orignal set of wheels/tires in almost new condition and a set of backflips with about 10 laps at the local dirt track. Full set of spare RPM A-Arms (for original Kraton V3, but I think they fit) car really only has a handful of batteries run through it. It needs to have the ESC plug resoldered, and I’ll include the plug. This build originally cost about $1200. prefer local pickup in Portland, but will ship on your dime. Split he cost of PayPal or Venmo buyer/seller protected fees.

IMG_9951.jpeg

IMG_9950.jpeg

IMG_9952.jpeg

IMG_9940.jpeg

RTR - I have a lightly used Kraton, with Castle 8s mamba system, and a good servo, (forgot the brand) HPI TF-41 radio, 2x 6s 6000 MAH - these are older batteries, but they hold a charge just fine. Orignal set of wheels/tires in almost new condition and a set of backflips with about 10 laps at the local dirt track. Full set of spare RPM A-Arms (for original Kraton V3, but I think they fit) car really only has a handful of batteries run through it. It needs to have the ESC plug resoldered, and I’ll include the plug. This build originally cost about $1200. prefer local pickup in Portland, but will ship on your dime. Split he cost of PayPal or Venmo buyer/seller protected fees.

View attachment 347017

View attachment 347018

View attachment 347019

View attachment 347020
The servo is a protek 170 - $150 servo

Back