Lamborghini AWC // Active Wheel Carriers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty Cool tech..

I actually watched this last night. For only being equipped on the rear and shaving that much time off a lap is simply amazing.
I don't think enough people in the car world give Lamborghini their due respect. They are often thought of as just the flashy look at me car when they are actually a very legitimate track car.

In the 80's and 90's I hear those models were not so great, but their cars in the last 20 years have all been great.

I'd love to drive one some day at the track.

@Tex Koder there is motor sports ranch about 1 hr from you in Cresson TX. There was a group on that I took advantage of to reduce the normal price and I chose the McLaren at https://drivexotic.com/works/
It was a blast!

I actually watched this last night. For only being equipped on the rear and shaving that much time off a lap is simply amazing.
I don't think enough people in the car world give Lamborghini their due respect. They are often thought of as just the flashy look at me car when they are actually a very legitimate track car.

In the 80's and 90's I hear those models were not so great, but their cars in the last 20 years have all been great.

I'd love to drive one some day at the track.

@Tex Koder there is motor sports ranch about 1 hr from you in Cresson TX. There was a group on that I took advantage of to reduce the normal price and I chose the McLaren at https://drivexotic.com/works/
It was a blast!

That's Awesome!

I'll have to find time to swing out that way..
Take a peek at their tracks.

Too bad they don't have a drag strip..!

That's Awesome!

I'll have to find time to swing out that way..
Take a peek at their tracks.

Too bad they don't have a drag strip..!

The road course is really fun. (much more than drag strip)
One of the turns is completely blind when you come over a hill top. It makes you worry about the very expensive car you are driving :LOL:

They have instructors with you to help you optimize your lap times. The course itself is pretty tight with all the turns but you still get some nice blasts up to higher speeds when you come out of the tight corners.

1706712923670.png

Back