SOLD / FOUND Losi 3XL-E w/spares and upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyAtom

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
Used Losi 3XL-E. It's a bit dirty but runs well. All original electronics included and fully functional. The body is a bit scuffed and scratched, and the front right driveshaft is slightly bent. There are also a bunch of spare parts/upgrades like the following:

- Front driveshaft
- Diff kit
- Diff cases
- Bulkheads
- Wheelie bar
- RC Screwz stainless steel screw kit
- Full set of springs
- And more that I can't remember at the moment

I'd like to get rid of it so I can make room for some other RC vehicles. Thinking $199 would be a fair price for the whole lot. Shipping is on you, but UPS shows estimates from my location to West Coast for about $80 if that helps.

Cat in photos is not included in the sale.

20230110_172501.jpg

20230110_172909.jpg

20230110_173015.jpg

20230110_173027.jpg

20230110_173117.jpg

20230110_173148.jpg

That looks like my cat. Hypothetically, lets say, you wanted to sell the cat, how much would you want? :ROFLMAO:

GLWS
Mine too.

$200 for a LST3? Fudge.................. I don't need any more cars and I am trying to save my money for a cruise.

What a unique design. Anyone else staring at that sealed power module!? Come on Arrma!!!

What a unique design. Anyone else staring at that sealed power module!? Come on Arrma!!!
Its basically the 3rd revision of the LST platform.

@Greywolf74 has a few of these iirc

It's priced to sell. I don't use the typical platforms like Facebook or Craigslist so this is one of my few markets for selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back