SOLD / FOUND WTB Losi DBXL-E 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got one. Max5/800kv (electronics has 4 runs on it).
owned the buggy since 2022..
Added mechanical brakes.
Reinforced tires with tape to keep it from ballooning/tearing. $800

IMG_1466.png

IMG_1467.png

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_5172.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, not full speed, since I had it programmed to use the brake trigger. But enough to get you out of a sticky situation.

I’ve got one. Max5/800kv with 4 runs on it.
Added mechanical brakes.
Reinforced tires with tape to keep it from ballooning/tearing. $800

View attachment 351605

Hello Friend!

I can say this is a good deal. I have to put you on hold. I found an FB Market seller 2hrs away with a like-new one that has a few upgrades as well: servo, all chassis braces, metal, metal caps for lugs.... It looks clean from his pic, but a drive will tell. $850 asking. Yes, you have it on the motor and ESC although all my batteries are EC5...no bigger to change.

If it fails, I might come talk to you. I have to ask since I hate rust and clean up and knowing what it comes from....4 runs, why is it so rusty?

Oh I love me some mechanical brakes. They work and feel so much better than motor braking.

Can the car still drive in reverse?
Have NO idea what those are :)

Oh I should’ve made it more clear. The motor/esc had 4 runs. The car bare metal rusty because I made the mistake of washing it with water without wd40 after

Yes, not full speed, since I had it programmed to use the brake trigger. But enough to get you out of a sticky situation.
Man I would love to know how you set that up. I got a few rigs with mechanical brakes and I have to set them to a tiny button on my radiolink radio. Though a part of me thinks I'd probably crash more if I replaced esc brakes with mech brakes fully. I hit the mech brakes and my poop slides 15 feet :ROFLMAO:

Man I would love to know how you set that up. I got a few rigs with mechanical brakes and I have to set them to a tiny button on my radiolink radio. Though a part of me thinks I'd probably crash more if I replaced esc brakes with mech brakes fully. I hit the mech brakes and my poop slides 15 feet :ROFLMAO:
I forgot exactly how I did mine, been a while since i've messed with it.
Raz Shifrin on YouTube has a fast tutorial on in...check it out.

I forgot exactly how I did mine, been a while since i've messed with it.
Raz Shifrin on YouTube has a fast tutorial on in...check it out.

Thanks bro! so you end up using the esc and the mechanical brakes at the sametime?

Back