Kraton M2C motor mount playr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rixxie33

Reaction score
I can't find any videos of what this motor mount
is supposed to do, if anything.
Has any one installed the M2c motor mount?

It's for the new ktaton 4s v2.5.

It's for the new ktaton 4s v2.5.
I have one and was planning on installing it this weekend on my outcast, but....the postal service and their wonderful ways sent my fasteddy's bearing kit from Cali to New Jersey instead of NC, and I'm really not trying to take the truck apart twice 😂

Last edited:
I talked to Avery over the phone about it and basically in a nutshell it's stronger than the factory one, has more adjustment possibility if you decide to go to a different/bigger motor. And due to the strength of it you don't have to add any extra motor bracing

I talked to Avery over the phone about it and basically in a nutshell it's stronger than the factory one, has more adjustment possibility if you decide to go to a different/bigger motor. And due to the strength of it you don't have to add any extra motor bracing
Do you think m2c would send me a new one if I ran the m2c plate no brace and it bent?

Do you think m2c would send me a new one if I ran the m2c plate no brace and it bent?
If you bent it I would be pretty shocked along with them lol It's pretty dang beefy. I'm not really sure what they would do but it definitely doesn't hurt to reach out and ask them. I have no intentions of adding a motor brace when I get this installed on mine for what it's worth

If you bent it I would be pretty shocked along with them lol It's pretty dang beefy. I'm not really sure what they would do but it definitely doesn't hurt to reach out and ask them. I have no intentions of adding a motor brace when I get this installed on mine for what it's worth
I haven't got it yet, but I'm trying to decide if I want to run a motor support or not. Easier to work on if I don't need it.

I haven't got it yet, but I'm trying to decide if I want to run a motor support or not. Easier to work on if I don't need it.
I got ya, I agree. I think once you get it and see it in person, you'll probably be like me and say ah it's enough on its own lol

I have one and was planning on installing it this weekend on my outcast, but....the postal service and their wonderful ways sent my fasteddy's bearing kit from Cali to New Jersey instead of NC, and I'm really not trying to take the truck apart twice 😂
I am on hold from Florida USPS, my Oktay Bumper aluminum drive shaft for Kraton v2.5 is Late on its way, somewhere in Orlando Florida!

I am on hold from Florida USPS, my Oktay Bumper aluminum drive shaft for Kraton v2.5 is Late on its way, somewhere in Orlando Florida!
If it makes you feel any better it left new jersey, went to Chattanooga Tennessee, from Chattanooga to Knoxville where it's currently at. I might have them next week at this rate lol. They've been an absolute joke lately.

Back