Kraton Exb motor mount chassis brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Saw this on ali never seen this style what do you guys think looks stronger than typical setup on the k6.
1000004512.jpg

Wouldn't that raise the center diff cover and collide with the tower-to-tower brace? I imagine it would only work on a typhon since there is no tower-to-tower brace.

Wouldn't that raise the center diff cover and collide with the tower-to-tower brace? I imagine it would only work on a typhon since there is no tower-to-tower brace.
Yea not sure on that but I do know adu makes excellent parts.and it says for kraton.i would assume theyve specd and tested it.but you know what the say about assuming!

Yea not sure on that but I do know adu makes excellent parts.and it says for kraton.i would assume theyve specd and tested it.but you know what the say about assuming!
I must admit I like the looks of it.

I swear there is another thread about the DU Racing stuff and another member has that mount I cannot remember if he has the T2T still or not. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Back