Granite Metal pinion and spur for the Granite, oh my!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
You see, when you park trucks for a long time, you miss out on cool stuff because your not looking for them. Well, after toasting a rear pinion doing wheelies up and down a parking lot with my Granite, I finally did some research. Wouldn't you know, there's a 37t pinion/spur combo that should alleviate that issue going forward. Who knew that the 4s line comes standard with metal gears! (probably everyone but me🤦🏻‍♂️) Problem is, I've still got a few Jennys pinions and rear difs I have to blow through before putting this bad boy in. Oh well🤷‍♂️
20230927_200809.jpg

You see, when you park trucks for a long time, you miss out on cool stuff because your not looking for them. Well, after toasting a rear pinion doing wheelies up and down a parking lot with my Granite, I finally did some research. Wouldn't you know, there's a 37t pinion/spur combo that should alleviate that issue going forward. Who knew that the 4s line comes standard with metal gears! (probably everyone but me🤦🏻‍♂️) Problem is, I've still got a few Jennys pinions and rear difs I have to blow through before putting this bad boy in. Oh well🤷‍♂️View attachment 324373
FYI , the 4s has the metal gears but Arrma also sells CNC machined upgrade diff gears also.

Leave the extra plastic diff and pinion for the front and slap that metal in and FORGET ABOUT IT👨‍🔧
That's the plan for sure. Front sees little to no wear, so I'll have spares for life.
FYI , the 4s has the metal gears but Arrma also sells CNC machined upgrade diff gears also.
Now Mike, you asking me to spend more money? What kind of a friend are you😉

That's the plan for sure. Front sees little to no wear, so I'll have spares for life.

Now Mike, you asking me to spend more money? What kind of a friend are you😉
Just repaying the favor when you convinced me to buy a Fireteam and Mojave EXB 😂😂😂 (I don't regret either)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back