Mojave Michael and Janet are Two Different People! Senton 3s v Mojave 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Senton Mega
  5. Vendetta
  6. Infraction 4x4
If I got your attention, take a look at the video and let me know what you think. Thanks
Screenshot_20231209-184402_Gallery.jpg

I guess it would help if I posted the link

4s hands down IMHO.
If I were to choose from these 2 4x4 platforms..... from my Armchair and on Paper.:cool:
Thanks for sharing.

4s hands down IMHO.
If I were to choose from these 2 4x4 platforms..... from my Armchair and on Paper.:cool:
Thanks for sharing.
I wholeheartedly agree. It's just some can't or won't shell out for the 4s at this point so let's feel good about the 3s Senton. For now 😉

The Senton is a hell of a truck. Love mine!

The Mojave 4S is a hard pass for me...too expensive for what it is plus it has flaws unfortunately. Bought the Mojave 6S instead :cool:

The Mojave 4S is a hard pass for me...too expensive for what it is plus it has flaws unfortunately. Bought the Mojave 6S instead :cool:
It would be interesting to get your take on the 4s vs the 6s. I think for Senton lovers, they've done a fantastic job with the 4s.

Yes, it has flaws. Yes it is expensive. In my mind, it is worth every penny, at least so far.

That being said, it hasn't completely knocked my [upgraded] Senton out of the box, at least so far.

6s Mojave (y)(y)

4s line seems too pricey for what it is. Little value being a 4s 4x4 platform. Too close in $$ to the 6s line IMHO. Just me.

Does the Mojave 4s body fit on the Senton 3s? Got two Senton 3s and the bodies have had some rough times. So I'm wondering if that change could be made without too much effort?

Wheelbase Senton: 327mm
Wheelbase Mojave 4s: 380mm

That would indicate that it's not possible but perhaps someone has done it before?

Does the Mojave 4s body fit on the Senton 3s? Got two Senton 3s and the bodies have had some rough times. So I'm wondering if that change could be made without too much effort?

Wheelbase Senton: 327mm
Wheelbase Mojave 4s: 380mm

That would indicate that it's not possible but perhaps someone has done it before?
It won't fit, sorry bro. The 6s Senton body will tho. Was hoping someone would come up with something like the Mojave reinforcements for the Senton but all I've found was an exoskeletonish cage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back