SOLD / FOUND Might need a new RX/TX... Not sure yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys I'm having issues with my flysky FS-GH3E receiver and Arrma ATX100 remote binding and so if they aren't gonna work I'm thinking about putting a different TX/RC into the Team Corally Kronos XTR. I'll update this post if I don't need something or I choose to replace the receiver again if it's fried. Looking for options or offers or just advice thanks guys!
Edit: just to clarify this is a different rig and not the Kraton having issues.

Last edited:
SLT 3 TX/RX is $23 on JRC. I'm not certain but I don't think that TX will bind. As far as I know they are used with the voltage 2 in 1 setup. Very disposable. Better and very affordable options on Amazon also. I have been happy with my radiolink

SLT 3 TX/RX is $23 on JRC. I'm not certain but I don't think that TX will bind. As far as I know they are used with the voltage 2 in 1 setup. Very disposable. Better and very affordable options on Amazon also. I have been happy with my radiolink
What radio link system do you like? Also this ATX100 is what the old Arrma trucks used to have.

I have the 4GS not the 6, I have no need for 6 channels. 10 car memory, gyro if I can ever figure it out and lots of bells and whistles I haven't bothered to learn yet. I think I paid $75 with 2 receivers

I also have had the 4GS and it worked fine and the price was right. I did upgrade to a nb4 but that's more money.

What is your budget?
You could always go with the tried and true DUMBORC X6 or the Radiolink.
I don't have any personal experience with the DUMBO but I have the Radiolink RC6GS V2 and I would buy another one if my DX5C ever died.

What is your budget?
You could always go with the tried and true DUMBORC X6 or the Radiolink.
I don't have any personal experience with the DUMBO but I have the Radiolink RC6GS V2 and I would buy another one if my DX5C ever died.
I'd say at most $40 for a combo. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back