My first fpv chase! "infraction"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

My turn! it's definitely 4x harder than it looks. I can't wait for the wifey to try this new drone too. it's like a weapon compared to what she used in the kraton fpv chase video. 🤣 🤣

Dude, that was awesome! I had to take a Dramamine half way through, but I can really see ya‘ll taking this to the next level. Nice work!

Dude, that was awesome! I had to take a Dramamine half way through, but I can really see ya‘ll taking this to the next level. Nice work!
haha I need to tune and practice more to get it smoother. I'm actually surprised it doesn't make me sick when I'm flying it. The speed is crazy :eek:

My turn! it's definitely 4x harder than it looks. I can't wait for the wifey to try this new drone too. it's like a weapon compared to what she used in the kraton fpv chase video. 🤣 🤣
Holy crap check this out @Moirae 😳 above my pay grade 😂

Holy crap check this out @Moirae 😳 above my pay grade 😂
Man those things are so badass!! can't imagine flying something with those big ass expensive cameras though :ROFLMAO:

I'm going down the rabbit hole. I just ordered a controller and I'm going to get one of the sims, uncrashed, to practice before getting the actual goggles and drone 😎

I'm going down the rabbit hole. I just ordered a controller and I'm going to get one of the sims, uncrashed, to practice before getting the actual goggles and drone 😎
ooooo! grats man! I never tried uncrashed but I'm sure it's not bad. Remember to practice how to land! a lot of people forget that part since it's a Sim. 😎 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back