My friends awesome 3d printed Rc project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I wanted to advertise my friends design for a 3d printed Rc SLED. It is meant for very flat ice like a rink or hardwood floor. With the right electronics this thing is crazy powerful. Way more powerful than a leaf blower even. Feel free to print and build one of these. I have a few and they are fun to mess around with as well. If anyone of you guys make one of these feel free to share. The site down below gives details from my friend Malachi who is the creator. All credit goes to him.

1683227961474.png

https://www.printables.com/model/349290-tevmalbeel

Last edited:
What is it ??boat??
Like a fan boat
Sorry fan
🤦‍♂️
A sled. Meant for
Link says it designed for packed snow or ice and any smooth surface. Wonder if it floats on water? Looks cool.
It has holes so it wont float. The holes are to save weight for better movement. It does ok on like ice rinks and hardwood floor. Could probably be modified though to be a boat.

I wanted to advertise my friends design for a 3d printed Rc SLED. It is meant for very flat ice like a rink or hardwood floor. With the right electronics this thing is crazy powerful. Way more powerful than a leaf blower even. Feel free to print and build one of these. I have a few and they are fun to mess around with as well. If anyone of you guys make one of these feel free to share. The site down below gives details from my friend Malachi who is the creator. All credit goes to him.

View attachment 297359
https://www.printables.com/model/349290-tevmalbeel
Oh wow, thanks for posting. Serendipitous for me in that I was day dreaming the other day about an air boat like the ones we use here in Florida. Or like a hover craft would be soooooo cool. There is so much water here everywhere I imagine grass bashing then booom hit the water at 30mph lol. Kool projeect man, thanks again for sharing.

1683229018884.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back