My kiddos // Future Artists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd grade? Seriously?

Well, it’s pretty apparent that Misti has some skills, dude. And any art is beautiful, regardless of the interpretation of the observer.
Yeah it means a lot to us. We get into music. as well. Capabelles Cannon, to Jethro Tull. :cool:. Im 61 years old, and I love this hobby. Will share a photo of my Capra..n

20240319_172534_resized.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter is referred to as BOOG, That's what we call her. 😁. She got that nickname in Japan.Her name is Mysti Anyhow this is her art. I did the framing of a fan I got in Japan. Art Is a big thing here at home. :cool:. May not look like much to you guys. But it means a lot to us. 😁.
Beautiful work! I have an entire room of my daughter's stuff. Art is a big part here also. She's in Virginia right now, did a tour & application interview for VCU art grad school. I'm very proud. Nice job dads!

Yeah it means a lot to us. We get into music. as well. Capabelles Cannon, to Jethro Tull. :cool:. Im 61 years old, and I love this hobby. Will share a photo of my Capra..n

View attachment 356005
OOPs wong photo.

20240321_144319_resized.jpg

Better photo.

The one on the Botton, And top has been there for 24 years. 😁

Last edited:
We get into musicals . Jesus Christ Super star. That's my favorite. Dave is from, NYC. So we get to go there, and have fun. War horse is my next gig. :cool: .After that, my Capra. . Its all art too me. 😁

Back