My kiddos // Future Artists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
I'm a fairly private person and don't blast/share much of my family on social media.. (or anywhere online for that matter.)

But, I feel comfortable here with you all and wanted share how proud I am of my girls and what they have accomplished so far..

This is the 2nd time my daughter Victoria (10) has been chosen to represent her school with her creative artworks and have her project presented at the Robinson Fine Arts Center's gallery in Plano,TX

They had a formal unveiling for all the selected students and their families yesterday. It was quite a big event. They were serving food and drinks along with a band playing.
The facility was packed.

Victoria and her artwork - "Save Your Breath"
IMG_20240319_182417657_HDR.jpg

Victoria doing an interview/talking about the meaning behind her work, while our youngest Kaylee is goofing off.
IMG_20240319_182425228_HDR.jpg

The gentleman next to them is their art instructor.
IMG_20240319_184416284.jpg

Her project was chosen 1st place (by her peers) that evening for being the most impactful. And there were a lot of great art works in the gallery.

We are so proud of her!

Last edited:
I love this post! I have 6 and 8 year old boys, but art isn’t their strength. That is amazing what she accomplished at her age. I’m guessing she does not share your passion for RC lol

No, she doesn't..
But that's okay.

The younger one sure does!
Hahaha. 👊💥👍

I'm a fairly private person and don't blast/share much of my family on social media.. (or anywhere online for that matter.)

But, I feel comfortable here with you all and wanted share how proud I am of my girls and what they have accomplished so far..

This is the 2nd time my daughter Victoria (10) has been chosen to represent her school with her creative artworks and have her project presented at the Robinson Fine Arts Center's gallery in Plano,TX

They had a formal unveiling for all the selected students and their families yesterday. It was quite a big event. They were serving food and drinks along with a band playing.
The facility was packed.

Victoria and her artwork - "Save Your Breath"
View attachment 355916

Victoria doing an interview/talking about the meaning behind her work, while our youngest Kaylee is goofing off.
View attachment 355917

The gentleman next to them is their art instructor.
View attachment 355918

Her project was chosen 1st place (by her peers) that evening for being the most impactful. And there were a lot of great art works in the gallery.

We are so proud of her!
#ProudPapa!! Good for you brother!! Great stuff!

No, she doesn't..
But that's okay.

The younger one sure does!
Hahaha. 👊💥👍
Can't win em all I guess? LOL. No matter, at least you've got one in on the rc's!! I had one of my daughters into rc's for a month or two.. LOL

Last edited:
My daughter is referred to as BOOG, That's what we call her. 😁. She got that nickname in Japan.Her name is Mysti Anyhow this is her art. I did the framing of a fan I got in Japan. Art Is a big thing here at home. :cool:. May not look like much to you guys. But it means a lot to us. 😁.

Copper art from my Daughter. 3rd grade. View attachment 356000View attachment 356001

We ganged up on it :cool:
3rd grade? Seriously?
My daughter is referred to as BOOG, That's what we call her. 😁. She got that nickname in Japan.Her name is Mysti Anyhow this is her art. I did the framing of a fan I got in Japan. Art Is a big thing here at home. :cool:. May not look like much to you guys. But it means a lot to us. 😁.
Well, it’s pretty apparent that Misti has some skills, dude. And any art is beautiful, regardless of the interpretation of the observer.

Copper art from my Daughter. 3rd grade. View attachment 356000View attachment 356001

We ganged up on it

That is Mighty impressive work!
Especially for such a young age!!

3rd grade? Seriously?

Well, it’s pretty apparent that Misti has some skills, dude. And any art is beautiful, regardless of the interpretation of the observer.

Skills ,for sure. 👍

Back