For Sale N.I.B Eachine 14 1/16th scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New in box have to many vehicles 50+ time to thin the heard out,this lil sucker is fast 45moh right outa the box
Has brushless motor,oil filled adjustable frt/rear shocks metal chassis runs on 2s BUT have run it on 3s as well ...it'll either run or esc kicks in an it won't...will throw in extra set of pre-mounted tires...you'll need em...can get different bodies as well,bought a truck 1 from one of those Chinese selling sites
this thing rips to on 3s blew 2 tires out before top speed...BUT you run 3s on your own...haven't had issues but ya never know..
$200 shipped..my first sale in here so not sure how payment works but can discuss
Thc

IMG_20231026_163240.jpg

IMG_20231025_201506.jpg

IMG_20231031_125718.jpg

IMG_20231031_130021.jpg

IMG_20231031_130002.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-31-12-59-37-39_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

IMG_20231031_125756.jpg

IMG_20231031_125735.jpg

IMG_20231031_125818.jpg

your right. $159 new online.
Maybe do but these ( I have 3) have bigger brushless motors (, manufacturers mistake) plus extra battery an tires if you read it so it better then a good deal
your right. $159 new online.
Maybe so but your not getting what I'm including plus the 3 I have have manufacturing mess up they put next size up brushless motor in em..saidcdrndvthem back for refund... what are you short little bastards nuts I'm keeping em....yep no problem I'll ship em back right away.....yr later still got em an they do...do 46-50 outa the box according to my gnss

Maybe do but these ( I have 3) have bigger brushless motors (, manufacturers mistake) plus extra battery an tires if you read it so it better then a good deal

Maybe so but your not getting what I'm including plus the 3 I have have manufacturing mess up they put next size up brushless motor in em..saidcdrndvthem back for refund... what are you short little bastards nuts I'm keeping em....yep no problem I'll ship em back right away.....yr later still got em an they do...do 46-50 outa the box according to my gnss
Interesting- what KV and size motor do you have?

3400kv/2845 I believe can run on 3s BUT if you keep it at full throttle your gonna blow out the cheap tires they come with I bumped mine up to 14 mm...they make a 12mm to 14 or 17 mm hex adapter.,it basically fits over the 12mm then put 3s infraction tires on it...lowered front end a little so wouldn't lift front tires all the time an it flys....plenty of videos on you tube they compare it to WL toys 144001. Which is a classic hope that answers what you seek
fyi this costs less brand new
FYI not with what I'm offering to go with it N that's shipping to you know how much it is from Pa to Florida? $32

3400kv/2845 I believe can run on 3s BUT if you keep it at full throttle your gonna blow out the cheap tires they come with I bumped mine up to 14 mm...they make a 12mm to 14 or 17 mm hex adapter.,it basically fits over the 12mm then put 3s infraction tires on it...lowered front end a little so wouldn't lift front tires all the time an it flys....plenty of videos on you tube they compare it to WL toys 144001. Which is a classic hope that answers what you seek

FYI not with what I'm offering to go with it N that's shipping to you know how much it is from Pa to Florida? $32
Yeah that does answer my question, for anybody looking into these AliExpress has one with 2 batteries for $144 + $15 off coupon + $16 off 11/11 deal so it comes to $121 with tax, that’s with the brushless 2845 3400kv :)

Yeah that does answer my question, for anybody looking into these AliExpress has one with 2 batteries for $144 + $15 off coupon + $16 off 11/11 deal so it comes to $121 with tax, that’s with the brushless 2845 3400kv :)
Yea good luck with that

I've had great luck with aliexpress, bought dozens of items all great! They have a great Black Friday sale going till the end of the month too :)
Same here, always use PayPal & you’re covered… I just got 2 Max 8s for $82 each & a Max 6 for $97 with free 14 day shipping.

Same here, always use PayPal & you’re covered… I just got 2 Max 8s for $82 each & a Max 6 for $97 with free 14 day shipping.
They still have some, i just ordered a Max 10 for $30! The name of the store is BYRC, I’ve been buying from them since the great scamdemic of 2020

I've had great luck with aliexpress, bought dozens of items all great! They have a great Black Friday sale going till the end of the month too :)
what is the best way to set up an account and buy my 1st thing on there? I know there are a lot of 1st deals out there, but they are hard to find sometimes. Also, I don't know if they have it but if they have an invite code so you get a gift for recommending someone send it to me, I will help anyone out that's wants to help me get the deals.
If you want, you can DM me.

what is the best way to set up an account and buy my 1st thing on there? I know there are a lot of 1st deals out there, but they are hard to find sometimes. Also, I don't know if they have it but if they have an invite code so you get a gift for recommending someone send it to me, I will help anyone out that's wants to help me get the deals.
If you want, you can DM me.
I am definitely an AliExpress coupon guy. Afaik, the new user deals are usually just slightly better coupons. I might have made multiple accounts, but not if aliexpress asks lol. Usually there's an opportunity to either 1. get 3 items for $1 2. get one item for 1 cent or 3. get something that's 10-20 dollars for 50% off, but it's kinda random.

The real savings come in with the sales, for example the new MJX hyper go 1/14 scale I could have bought for $105, that's with the 4$ off every 20(up to$16 off), some coins, store discounts, and the 11/11 or Black Friday coupon.
Here's how to make the most out of it once you start shopping:
claim your daily coins (sometimes a good deal pops up on the coins page)
make use of 4/3 dollars off every 20 sales (next one is today I think)
search aliexpress coupon pages
follow the seller before buying an item sometimes you get an automated coupon, or it'll be on their page.

Hope this helps!
Also don't forget that there are varying prices on identical items so shop around.

I am definitely an AliExpress coupon guy. Afaik, the new user deals are usually just slightly better coupons. I might have made multiple accounts, but not if aliexpress asks lol. Usually there's an opportunity to either 1. get 3 items for $1 2. get one item for 1 cent or 3. get something that's 10-20 dollars for 50% off, but it's kinda random.

The real savings come in with the sales, for example the new MJX hyper go 1/14 scale I could have bought for $105, that's with the 4$ off every 20(up to$16 off), some coins, store discounts, and the 11/11 or Black Friday coupon.
Here's how to make the most out of it once you start shopping:
claim your daily coins (sometimes a good deal pops up on the coins page)
make use of 4/3 dollars off every 20 sales (next one is today I think)
search aliexpress coupon pages
follow the seller before buying an item sometimes you get an automated coupon, or it'll be on their page.

Hope this helps!
Also don't forget that there are varying prices on identical items so shop around.
Thanks a lot!
I think this time I am just going to buy on eBay since its only $0.74 and i can make an offer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back