Need body clips, well sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else receive their Hobby Park body clips? Your thoughts? Before I roast them.
Yes, I got mine on 12/27 I ordered since I was the OP. Happy with them I am pleased with the product. I have not gone out to bash to test, but they will be fine. No RTR logo on them is understandable, and they do not feel as rubbery as the stock, but a bit stiffer. Sure, that will be fine until the summer heat hits.

Got mine, too. Much smaller than Arrma. Not a big deal. But...the end that goes into the body is too small. Not a chance it's staying in a Big Rock or Kraton. Maybe 1/12th or 1/10th if you drill your own holes. Not what I was looking for. Won't throw them out but, already have a bunch for the smaller stuff. Glad I didn't spend much. Guess I'll just over pay at the LHS. Shame people can't advertise honestly.

Got mine, too. Much smaller than Arrma. Not a big deal. But...the end that goes into the body is too small. Not a chance it's staying in a Big Rock or Kraton. Maybe 1/12th or 1/10th if you drill your own holes. Not what I was looking for. Won't throw them out but, already have a bunch for the smaller stuff. Glad I didn't spend much. Guess I'll just over pay at the LHS. Shame people can't advertise honestly.
Makes sense this post. My bodies I made my own holes in the custom body so I did not make them large. So tight that I have to use something with a needlepoint to push them all in.

Good call!

Hmm I had the opposite issue on the 3s, the side you pull through the hole is a bit too large. I did order the larger size.

I cut some of the material off using flush cutters.

Clip retainer.jpg

I do not need more metal clips, but the rubber retainer connects the clip to the body. I cannot find them alone. Do you know where I can find them?

View attachment 338320
Aliexpress
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $1.07 69% Off | Rubber Body Clip Retainer Kit for Mojave Limitless Typhon Kraton 1/7 1/8 RC Car Parts (All Scale PVC PC Body Shell Suitable)
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPCgZ9I

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back