Europe Need for another EU mainland breaker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only say that I only have a few customers from the Netherlands and very few site visits from there. I don't want to discourage anyone it's just information I can share.

I can only say that I only have a few customers from the Netherlands and very few site visits from there. I don't want to discourage anyone it's just information I can share.

There are just a couple of handfull of dutch guys on here.. And bein here made me find you.. Wich im glad to!!

There are a couple of dutch FB groups regarding arrma.. With about 500 members each.. And bein at my LHS regularly.. Arrma has just growing like crazy down here.. Before it was trxxass trxxass trxxass..

So, thats why i thought there might be some space in the market left..

Im somewhat glad ypu don't have a lot of dutch buyers.. Cause offcourse i don't want to ruin your busines.. Hence why i linked you in OP

Thnx!

There are just a couple of handfull of dutch guys on here.. And bein here made me find you.. Wich im glad to!!

There are a couple of dutch FB groups regarding arrma.. With about 500 members each.. And bein at my LHS regularly.. Arrma has just growing like crazy down here.. Before it was trxxass trxxass trxxass..

So, thats why i thought there might be some space in the market left..

Im somewhat glad ypu don't have a lot of dutch buyers.. Cause offcourse i don't want to ruin your busines.. Hence why i linked you in OP

Thnx!

You're welcome,

If someone takes over the market and is able to provide more cheap parts to the community that's cool. I do it for the fun of it, anyway. And I can't afford to stock enough as I would like to anyway. There is so little profit unless someone has like 10k laying around to invest in cars, keeping enough inventory will remain an issue. I don't think I've made more than one euro an hour, and that's being optimistic. For now, it's more of a public service than a business.

You can PM me if you need any help getting up and running. I'm sure I can give you some tips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back