Big Rock New arrma truck big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you use for step guards?
They look nice, do they help with anything or are they for looks?
Thank you! I honestly love the way they look. Also it kind of gives more stability as well. Although they are pretttttty heavy items. But very durable! Been beating the crap out of my truck and steps are just there taking all the abuse!
Here is link fir ya:
HobbyPark TRX4 Metal Side Pedal... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T5KHDHT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

My big rock set up . 3050 kv from hobby wing , 120amp esc , 3 fans lol. And bunch more

20210529_160108.jpg

20210529_160449.jpg

My big rock set up . 3050 kv from hobby wing , 120amp esc , 3 fans lol. And bunch more

View attachment 148872

View attachment 148874
I have a similar setup in my Big Rock, 3050kv Hobbystar with 120a Max10sct and it heats up pretty quick if I run 4s. Does great on 3s. Question is how do you run 3 fans? Only see 2 fans in the pictures. Do you run a double fan setup on your ESC?

She is a ripper 18t pinion probably goes over 50 don't have gps, and yes I was running 2 on esc but broke a fin because was not secure enough might have to upgrade the stock fan on esc but this monster fan seems to be moving enough air to keep both cool lol. But I still should complain to horizon about this fan sounding like its going to die.
Check out my channel I make no edits and it's TRUE reviews since I bought them all my self, but truly I just do it because it's a blast, I have 40hrs on the big rock lil

She is a ripper 18t pinion probably goes over 50 don't have gps, and yes I was running 2 on esc but broke a fin because was not secure enough might have to upgrade the stock fan on esc but this monster fan seems to be moving enough air to keep both cool lol. But I still should complain to horizon about this fan sounding like its going to die.
Check out my channel I make no edits and it's TRUE reviews since I bought them all my self, but truly I just do it because it's a blast, I have 40hrs on the big rock lil
WOW! This is so cool. Can I ask you how you keep those tires on? Every run, I lose a tire. It comes off no matter what I do and how I attach.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost parts when wheel came off. If you’ll take a look at the photo I uploaded you’ll see that one of the drive shafts is missing.
Any way you could put links to parts you’re talking about?

Thanks. Let me know if you have link to drive shaft you recommended
Jennys RC online. Get your stock replacement parts priced decent.

Which part of the tire , I am using m2c racing 17mm hex with proline bad lands never had a tire come off I have broken rims lol but have not had one come off. Also check your axle bolts make sure they have loctite.

WOW! This is so cool. Can I ask you how you keep those tires on? Every goddamn run, I lose a tire. It comes off no matter what I do and how I attach.
And the 2 fans kept your ESC cool enough? I run the exact same setup in my Big Rock, Hobbystar 3670 3050kv, Hobbywing Max10sct and 18t pinion and on 4s it thermals at about 5 minutes. Of course there is no problem at all on 3s. Gonna try running 2 fans on the ESC like you did and see if that helps.

They are sold out of literally everything.
They always are. You can hit the email reminder function and wait…sometimes just a little while, sometimes a long while. Just move fast when you get the reminders. I’ve gotten numerous parts this way recently.

My personal experience is that I stay away from MaxAmps Lipos as they are overpriced for what you are getting. Data logging on my boats show that they perform way behind other packs. Even a turigy 5.0 pack out performed them every time. This was a few years back but I can’t imagine much changed .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back