New Body for the Big Rock! Toyota Hilux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaladeth

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
Trying out an AliExpress special. A bit long but looks usable?

IMG_0421.jpeg

Very cool, I love those old Hilux trucks. I’ll have to check out AliExpress and see what they’ve got, I’ve never actually shopped any bodies on there before.

Crap, I totally shouldn’t have done that… But I did. When you get into the 1/10 stuff especially, they have the most awesome options. VW GTI MK6, Datsun 510 (!!), a TON of Ford of Europe stuff we’ve never even seen in the U.S., etc., etc.
AliExpress has it all. I think my favorite part of this hobby is doing bodies, as scale and correct as possible, and an hour of perusing their site has me wanting to stock up on Tamiya TT-02 and M chassis’s and produce an entire freaking fleet of shelf queens! I logged off before it was too late. But there’s always tomorrow. I’m anticipating a drunken shopping spree in the near future. 🙄

@Dan B. Yeees! TT02 and BMW M I've been eyeing for a while now. Fun to paint, even though I am just a noob - will try those swirly color things next.

I was looking into the internal (e.g. seats + dash etc.) for this one, but couldn't figure out yet what units would work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back