SOLD / FOUND New in box - ARRMA Kraton EXB Roller & ARRMA Mojave EXB Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanOrez

Mojave Addicts Anonymous - Founding Member -
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Talion
I have 2 ARRMA Kraton 6s EXB Rollers and 2 ARRMA Mojave 6s EXB Rollers. All are new in the box as shipped by Horizon.

Mojave NIB.jpg
Kratopn NIB.jpg

x1 Mojave EXB Rollers -- 475 shipped/each SOLD
x1 Kraton EXB Rollers -- 400 shipped/each SOLD
x1 Kraton EXB Rollers -- 400 shipped/each SOLD

Last edited:
Interested in any trades?

Not currently. Only reason I'm selling these is that I have multiple built already. Bought them to piece things out as I broke the others but I haven't needed to do that at a level that constitutes having these on hand.

If I manage to sell my Infraction, I'd definitely be interested in a mojave roller... I'll be checking back often 😁

Mojave's labels have been created and will be picked up tomorrow for delivery. Only the 2 Kraton's left. At this price, an industrious person could part them out and make money. :D

I'm interested. By any chance could you post pictures of them when you have an opportunity as I understand that you are very busy?

Thank you.

I'm interested. By any chance could you post pictures of them when you have an opportunity as I understand that you are very busy?

Thank you.
I've got a pic at the beginning of the thread. The boxes are still sealed in the brown cardboard.

Price drop on the Kraton's. If they don't sell here for this price, I'm going to end this listing and put them on Ebay or maybe just keep them to part out. Happy New Year all.

PM sent.

I have 2 ARRMA Kraton 6s EXB Rollers and 2 ARRMA Mojave 6s EXB Rollers. All are new in the box as shipped by Horizon.

View attachment 338538View attachment 338539

x1 Kraton EXB Rollers -- 400 shipped/each

x1 Kraton EXB Rollers -- 400 shipped

PayPal please add 3% for fees if you don't do FF.
do you still have one left? I will take it right now if you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back