New Kraton 8S owner…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaryLab

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Waiting for it to come in. What upgrades should I concentrate on. It’s a new roller so I got an XLX2 with 800kv motor and a Spektrum 9120BL servo. Haven’t decided on radio or batteries yet. Thanks for any advice guys!

I’ll definitely do that just need some advice on upgrades. Been researching since yesterday. Looking for motor mounts for 2028 now

The EXB roller came with 2 motor mounts and 2 servo mounts. I believe you have to buy the bigger ones separately if it's an RTR. I used HW motor so I don't know, but you should have what you need in the box. I changed to QS8 battery connectors after I melted an EC5. I added a wheelie bar with a handle just to aid in picking the beast up. Also, get a dog leash for when the battery dies, you don't want to be carrying this thing back to the car.

Dog leash seems like a good idea lol. I think it’ll be a lil while before I actually run it. I like wrenching as much as running so I think I’m gonna upgrade before running. I’ll post pics of the build as it goes on.

The stock motor mount works fine with the 2028

Back