Kraton 8s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should be. Try it and see how you like it. If you ever want to try anything different you can in the future.

100k F/R is stock and 20mil is stock in the center. So… with 1mil in the center your likely to blow the front tires off. 😉

I run 500k F/R and 20mill center and after the first few runs it’s wise to open up the center and pack more 20mil in there as it tends to sling to the outsides of the cup.

100k F/R is stock and 20mil is stock in the center. So… with 1mil in the center your likely to blow the front tires off. 😉

I run 500k F/R and 20mill center and after the first few runs it’s wise to open up the center and pack more 20mil in there as it tends to sling to the outsides of the cup.
Mine is similar to yours - runs well balanced to me over stock

I'm running mine stock currently, but I might thin down the front and rear for track duties. I find mine doesn't steer very well. Of course that could be partly due to the S905 servo.
Be sure and heat that center diff cup before attempting to remove the screws!! I forgot, so now I'm running with a broken off screw in mine..😬😔🤪

Thanks for the answers. I’ll get some 500k and 20 million fluid. Don’t know what I was thinking it’s just what I use in my typhon 6s.. 🤦‍♂️

Back