Notorious Notorious front bumper options.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_noggle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Vendetta
  10. Voltage
  11. Infraction 4x4
Shortly after getting my Notorious I installed the Kraton EXB front bumper. I'm finding that I don't like how far it sticks out from the front. I have tried looking for an Outcast EXB bumper, but only finding standard bumpers. They may be the same as I haven't really compared them.
One thing I think might work is a talion bumper. Anyone use that one?
20230519_194148.jpg

I like the Outcast 6s EXB bumper since it has a built in skid plate and is beefier than stock. It’s much harder to find it now since they discontinued the Outcast 6s.
23E29F70-77C7-4FA4-9488-A69DCBC92BD9.jpeg

Shortly after getting my Notorious I installed the Kraton EXB front bumper. I'm finding that I don't like how far it sticks out from the front. I have tried looking for an Outcast EXB bumper, but only finding standard bumpers. They may be the same as I haven't really compared them.
One thing I think might work is a talion bumper. Anyone use that one?View attachment 302446
Here you go :)

https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...5XNNe1DOJku8zN6XcQcgAebG7n1m0GNRoC5rQQAvD_BwE

I just got done installing my new Kraton EXB bumper on my Notorious. I took it down to the Civic center and was doing speed runs across their lawn. My rear wheel caught a pine cone the size of my thumb and jacked the rear end. The bumper caught the grass and peeled the front of the chassis plate back like a banana. The truck didn't even flip. I've never run a bumper that sticks out on my Notorious since. My son has pictures, I'm badgering him to send them to me.

I'm also looking for a new front bumper (maybe rear too) for the Outcat 6s v5 (ara8611v5). the mounts broke after a crash and it has no spring to soften the impact, so it just acts like a lever. My chassis (ara320621) has a different bolt pattern than the cars above, so these bumpers with 3 row + 2 row bolt patterns won't fit. Any suggested bumpers?

Screenshot 2024-04-03 094531.png

Does nobody sell the EXB 6S Outcast bumper? Add a 3DRC printed absorber and it’s pretty much bulletproof. You’ll need the mating front A hinge pin block too.

IMG_1826.jpeg

IMG_1952.jpeg

My Notorious came with a Oktay bumper. POS also makes bumpers.

Does nobody sell the EXB 6S Outcast bumper? Add a 3DRC printed absorber and it’s pretty much bulletproof. You’ll need the mating front A hinge pin block too.

View attachment 358607

View attachment 358608
Nice rig! If you've had a good experience with the stock EXB 6S Outcast bumper+ 3DRC printed absorber, I'll could try it out. I took a look, but couldn't figure out the part number/link for the "mating front A hinge pin block"; is it the one from M2C (
) ?. My guess is it is a mounting for the 3DRC absorber
1712200759512.png

Back