SOLD / FOUND Outcast 8S Decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe8501

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Looking for the factory decal sheet, specifically tje front grill decal.
Thank you

Check FleaBay if you haven't already. The only way to get Arrma body decals on the sheet is to buy a clear body. HH wont sell them separately. Any of their models. Never did. I purchased a clear Notorious body one time from HH as well as 4 cans of spray paint. They shipped all in one box. They stuffed the cans inside the body and ruined and crushed the whole decal sheet. I had a hard time with HH. First they said they would replace the decals. But then they said not available yet. They ended just sending me a second body and decals. Told me to keep the first body with the damaged decals. I waited for 3 months till they finally agreed. The body went on B/O for months. But like I said no decals are available separately. You may know this already. You need to find someone who has copied a fresh sheet on vinyl. Some sellers do this on EBay. Not OE, but close copies. OC is not too common of a body any longer IMHO.

I don't know why Arrma doesn't offer decal sheets, to buy a clear body to get them sucks.

Reactions: SrC
Most brands do this.

Looking for the factory decal sheet, specifically tje front grill decal.
Thank you
I have a decal sheet but I used the front grill decal
Unfortunately you only can get these with the clear bodies I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back