WTB Primal raminator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your budget? I got a 12s Max4 with the Johnny crash racing conversion plus a custom front battery mount so you can rock 4 6s batteries.

Everything is always for sale if the price is right!

IMG_5234.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the only Extreme RC vehicle I own that will make me actually giggle while it is working than make me cry when I have to rebuild the diffs and chase out loctite. It will make you scared, and shakes the earth when it drives by. I have Outcast 8s cars and this is another beast. When it goes by you it blows the wind. Lawn mowers can't touch the polished earth this leaves with donuts. How do I know? I had to mow a lawn 30 miles away and can't fit a mower in my Infiniti Q50. How, high speed runs and donuts to polish earth do a far better job than common ground equipment. Blackberries? DONE! The chevrons are amazing at ripping up earth.
Not looking to sell but will entertain offers, if you are trying to get it cheap, GOOD LUCK!

This is the only Extreme RC vehicle I own that will make me actually giggle while it is working than make me cry when I have to rebuild the diffs and chase out loctite. It will make you scared, and shakes the earth when it drives by. I have Outcast 8s cars and this is another beast. When it goes by you it blows the wind. Lawn mowers can't touch the polished earth this leaves with donuts. How do I know? I had to mow a lawn 30 miles away and can't fit a mower in my Infiniti Q50. How, high speed runs and donuts to polish earth do a far better job than common ground equipment. Blackberries? DONE! The chevrons are amazing at ripping up earth.
Not looking to sell but will entertain offers, if you are trying to get it cheap, GOOD LUCK!

No, Im good! 🤣🤣
Awesome rig though!😎

All I know is that K. Talbot dropped $10k into his Ram. And still managed to break it, despite the upgrades. $10k is mere pennies for him. He has a real scale MT.

All I know is that K. Talbot dropped $10k into his Ram. And still managed to break it, despite the upgrades. $10k is mere pennies for him. He has a real scale MT.
MT??
MOTHER TRUCKER?? 😅
Buy my stuff, money no object!

What ya selling?🤔🤣

I have zero connection to this seller, just passing on a lead for your desired RC. Seems to be an experienced RC’er with several high dollar toys and a good rated account. Located in Miami.

Check out this item on OfferUp.

https://offerup.co/v1Us69oUBDb

I bought mine Tuesday off of Offerup. I only had to drive 15 minutes away, vs 2 hours the time before. I found the previous one on Craigslist.

I bought mine Tuesday off of Offerup. I only had to drive 15 minutes away, vs 2 hours the time before. I found the previous one on Craigslist.

You think these would fit on the Outcast 8s or would I have turning radius and clearance issues? 🤣

Badass Frankenstein there!

Do you think Id have issues with these?
View attachment 326320
Don’t. Or buy them destroy your Outcast and sell them to me for cheap. The set of four is over TWENTY pounds, you will destroy you drivetrain if you more than putt around.
No joke, this is one tire. The scale reads 5lbs 1.4 oz

IMG_5292.jpeg

Thanks Steve! Ill check those out!👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back