For Sale proline badlands mx hp wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djhammy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have a like new set of 17mm hex proline badlands belted mx hp 3.8"rims...3.48" x 6.8" tires. also the aluminum 1/2" offset hub adapters. asking $200 shipped

20240130_213429.jpg

20240130_213403.jpg

Last edited:
Is one of those wheels cracked? The second pic, lower right.. looks as if the sidewall is torn on the tire as well?
Perhaps it's just a liquid?

Is one of those wheels cracked? The second pic, lower right.. looks as if the sidewall is torn on the tire as well?
Perhaps it's just a liquid?
absolutley not, in perfect condition.

ill take another look, because your right that pic does look like that one is cut

well you were right..cracked rim and a cut in tire....unbelievable! may have to see its covered under warranty...sorry guys!!!
I wasn't trying to be a jerk by any means. Just pointing it out, hopefully saving some grief for both parties when they sell.✌
BTW they look really nice otherwise. If they were mine I'd try gluing it up. I've had pretty good results gluing sliced sidewalls. Sorry bro.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk by any means. Just pointing it out, hopefully saving some grief for both parties when they sell.✌
BTW they look really nice otherwise. If they were mine I'd try gluing it up. I've had pretty good results gluing sliced sidewalls. Sorry bro.
not at all bud....i cant believe it myself, theve been sitting on a shelf for awhile cuz i think there too heavy for my kraton so i decided to sell..but good eye!!!

20240131_173302.jpg

Back