Granite Pulled the trigger granite 4x4 mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the one I bought for my 6 year old daughter to play with. It's not fast enough to break, even in the skatepark and it has served us well.

The standard motor won't last particularly long. Ours burnt out after probably 10 - 15 packs, but we are in the process of upgrading to brushless

I call it the pride of the fleet as when I break all my toys I'll crack it out and rip it and I am yet to break a thing on it. It's a fun little truck

20230408_160414.jpg

I have all that room to run in so... should be a fun time. I'll havebto keep my eyes out for replacement motors

Yes! Look at that RC playground! You are going to have a blast.

Brushed setup, like others have said they are super durable with the exception of the brushed motor (little hit or miss).

The forum has tons of upgrade threads when you are ready, or just leave it brushed and bash on!

Yes! Look at that RC playground! You are going to have a blast.

Brushed setup, like others have said they are super durable with the exception of the brushed motor (little hit or miss).
Is the brushed Typhon less likely to burn up motor? Since it has smaller wheels? Or does it come with larger pinion?

Is the brushed Typhon less likely to burn up motor? Since it has smaller wheels? Or does it come with larger pinion?
Look it up. My guess is maybe a wee different. I've burned one motor. My fault. Ran full speed for an hour and a half. Too hot... one broke. Not sure why. May have been hot. Or one bad hit.

But nothing for the last month or so... guess I worked it out of shorter run times.

I think like most electronics. Its hit or miss

Broke one arm for 1 dollar. And gears stripped in both in rear diffs of both my vortexes. But apparently normal for the way I tear them around. Hopefully the suggestion I got on here helps with that

I'm already looking into a couple 2s batteries and a better charger. 4hours to charge the battery that came with is not promising.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back