SOLD / FOUND Radiolink Receivers, CNHL G+ 3S 5000mAh LiPos, Traxxas GTR Shocks (w/extras)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoM3

Weekend Track Junkie
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
Selling a couple of spare things that I don't need.

CNHL G+ 5000mAH 3S (2x)
  • Originally purchased these for my old Vendetta for speed runs since these batteries didn't cause any voltage sag and were extremely reliable. I was able to get a ton of 76mph speed runs with the Vendetta with these on a single battery on a single charge! One of the batteries were taped because the labels were coming undone.
  • They come with EC5 connection, therefore they're plug and play for 3S and 6S ARRMA systems
  • Price: $50 Shipped for both
Radiolink R6FG Receivers (2x) SOLD
  • These receivers were originally purchased as spares/backup to my collection and they have been sitting in their original packaging. They have incredible range, especially with the RC8X transmitter and come standard with the gyro feature built-in.
  • Price: $30 shipped for both
Traxxas GTR Shocks (Full Set) - SOLD
  • I have a thing for chassis and suspension tuning so I had purchased an extra set of GTR shocks for my Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate that I used for off-road and on-road racing at my local club. They were eventually moved over to my old Vorteks 3S BLX (a popular suspension mod for that platform and greatly improved the handling). I've since sold the Vorteks therefore these guys need a new home. They were recently rebuilt by me with some fresh 30wt oil.Everything works buttery smooth as you would expect from these GTRs. The complete package includes:
    • VG Racing Springs - A must for high performance handling and for the Vorteks if you're going that route
    • GTR Springs (Black) Full Set - These are stock on the Traxxas Slash Ultimate
    • GTR Springs (Blue) Full Set - These are the stiffest springs you can buy from Traxxas
    • GTR Springs (Red/Pink) Fronts only - These are one stop stiffer than the stock "Black" springs
    • OEM Hardware Kit for the GTRs - which includes extra gaskets, pistons, etc
  • Price: $80.00 Shipped for the complete package
    IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back