Gorgon Razor RC Gorgon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review. :)
Thanks!
Yes, great review. we havnt seen much development in this space (10th scale 2wd and cheap) for ages, so i'm happy Arrma decided to invest in this

Agreed! 2wd is not dead fortunately, I hope this platform sells well. Also hope everything is going OK for you with all that is going on right now.

Last edited:
@razorrc and others: Any tuning recommendations? With the shocks being on the soft side (which gives it a lot of body roll - realistic for a monster truck) it seems to diff out when turning (the inner wheel lifts of the ground and it diffs out). Would removing the grease from the diff, and going with a heavier diff oil help? or is it better to go with heavier oil on the shocks to reduce the body roll? Combination of both?

Thanks in advance!

@razorrc and others: Any tuning recommendations? With the shocks being on the soft side (which gives it a lot of body roll - realistic for a monster truck) it seems to diff out when turning (the inner wheel lifts of the ground and it diffs out). Would removing the grease from the diff, and going with a heavier diff oil help? or is it better to go with heavier oil on the shocks to reduce the body roll? Combination of both?

Thanks in advance!

Shocks are fine, I would try 10k in the diffs. They have grease in them that needs cleaning out first. I tried 20k, but it’s too thick IMO.

Super easy build, took me 45min.

View attachment 325433
I'll race ya ..3900 kv On 3s 100a esc..proline body skid protectors is a must and shoegoo the body with hot glue beads
Super easy build, took me 45min.

View attachment 325433

20231221_234427.jpg

20231201_200945.jpg

20231220_180341.jpg

20231117_220249.jpg

After looking at the manual I couldn't tell how the spur gear and top shaft were held in place? Do they just push in and stay there?
The bearing keeper in the spur cover is what keeps shaft in...make sure ya bearings is grease so they don't lock up and burn up the plastic cover😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back