SOLD / FOUND Redcat Kaiju 6S, Proline Badland 3.8” Tires, Tekno Links, EC5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
Redcat Kaiju 6S
Proline Badland Tires 3.8”
EC5 Connector

Added Gorilla tape to the body for extra strength and Tekno upper links.

If you know anything about these trucks that is the only weakness and it’s fixed.

$350+SHIPPING

IMG_7700.jpeg

IMG_7701.jpeg

IMG_7702.jpeg

IMG_7703.jpeg

IMG_7704.jpeg

IMG_7705.jpeg

IMG_7710.jpeg

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7708.jpeg

Last edited:
Well taken care of never ran in rain or mud not even wet grass. I broke upper link replaced with the Tekno links and it’s been kid proof!

Also have to mention Redcat Customer Support sent me out spare front upper links and threw in the rears as well without asking to replace the original. Excellent customer service from that company.

I have had to fight Horizon for two different warranty claims with videos pictures proof of purchase all kinds of evidence.

Redcat was no questions asked…

Last edited:
I’m dreaming about it…..GLWS. Ridiculously affordable!

I have the Kaiju wheels and tires or the Traxxas Maxx v1 wheels and tires I could put on the truck if someone would prefer them more. Actually like the smaller tire size of the Traxxas Maxx v1 myself allowing the chassis to slap a little easier on big air also better cornering at high speeds.

Someone just stole this on fleabay for 280

It wasn’t sold but since your asking about value the most I was offered was $300 locally so I would rather keep it… It’s sitting in a box in my RC room… I really refuse to sell this truck for less then $350 it’s just too good.

Back