Colorado Sand dunes national park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike?

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. BigRock 4x4
Any one been the the dunes in Colorado? Gonna be going in a few months and was pondering bringing my 6s kraton or senton. I know some parks it’s not allowed but it looks like it would be ok here.

Yet south west of Colorado Springs. It looks like it could be pretty fun. In the spring time they actually have a creek that overflows and runs out onto the dunes and people go swimming in the kids wash around in the water so that would be pretty cool.
Watch out for those sand mites if you camp they suck I'm in delta montrose area we got a really cool dirtbike 4 wheeler trick park in peach valley and a fatty BMX track round the block from me

Any one been the the dunes in Colorado? Gonna be going in a few months and was pondering bringing my 6s kraton or senton. I know some parks it’s not allowed but it looks like it would be ok here.
I would expect it would be fine if they let people snowboard down them. Probably just going to be a problem if somebody feels like you’re being ‘dangerous’ with it. I say pack up the paddle tires, and if someone says stop, you can. …or go to the next dune over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back