Small connector on fan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panth00

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
  2. Vendetta
Hey all,

Put a rocket fan on my vendetta motor and was also going to put one on my ESC.

The one for my ESC has a really tiny connector on it that I’m not familiar with compared to the normal connector.
The really small one is on the left was curious if there’s some kind of adapter that will let me plug it into the ESC?
Thanks, as always.

IMG_0984.jpeg

Hey all,

Put a rocket fan on my vendetta motor and was also going to put one on my ESC.

The one for my ESC has a really tiny connector on it that I’m not familiar with compared to the normal connector.
The really small one is on the left was curious if there’s some kind of adapter that will let me plug it into the ESC?
Thanks, as always.

View attachment 305283
Looks like a jst plug, you should be able to plug that into the same port the other one went into and it will work. Just line up the positive and negative since there is no signal wire.

Looks like a jst plug, you should be able to plug that into the same port the other one went into and it will work. Just line up the positive and negative since there is no signal wire.

I assume he means the other way around. Futaba 3-pin plugging into a 2-pin port.

Surely you can disengage the pins from the bigger one and the smaller one and switch the plug part, that is asuming the fans are both 2 wire fans. I had to do that before but was for a programmer card.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back