Kraton Snapped wing mount screw??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it from a hobby store here in Germany. If you can't get it in the US I might be able to help. Just let me know.
Gotcha. So far my 3drc mount works good. Landed my Notorious on the tail many times & it takes it. Good to know of more options. Thanks dude. I'll keep ya in mind

So far my 3drc mount works good

That's the route I am going if this POS mount fails. It is quite rigid which might lead to problems...we'll see.

Those ultraflex 3d printed mounts are ridiculously flexible. I imagine it to be quite hilarious when the truck lands on it and is flopping all over the place haha.

That's the route I am going if this POS mount fails. It is quite rigid which might lead to problems...we'll see.

Those ultraflex 3d printed mounts are ridiculously flexible. I imagine it to be quite hilarious when the truck lands on it and is flopping all over the place haha.
A little bit. It actually kinda helps in some cases. It's worked good for me. I'm thinking that POS HD will too

Your mount looks great and doesn't have that IMO ugly finish the ones on the 3drc website have. That is one reason I went with the POS one.

Can you give me a link for the ones you are running? Is it this one: https://3d-rc.online/products/new-arrma-6s-high-profile?
https://3d-rc.online/products/new-arrma-6s-high-profile
It's a 3drc. I've talked with him in email. The pic on his W/Bsite is like a 1st edition & what they print now look different. Like V2 or V3 version if you will or something. I have a earlier style on the Notorious-My K6 has the latest & it's even better imo. Mine doesn't look like the pic on website. It's cool stuff.

Last edited:
Today I've snapped the wing (it was already fractured when I got the truck) on my POS mount. Like I said, that mount is quite rigid so it may burn through wings. We'll see I guess...ordering a new wing tomorrow.
@332_rc how often do you break your wings? I am asking because I know you are running the very flexible 3DRC mount.

Today I've snapped the wing (it was already fractured when I got the truck) on my POS mount. Like I said, that mount is quite rigid so it may burn through wings. We'll see I guess...ordering a new wing tomorrow.
@332_rc how often do you break your wings? I am asking because I know you are running the very flexible 3DRC mount.
I haven't broken a wing yet. Still running the stock one. Had my Notorious 2-1/2 years.

I haven't broken a wing yet. Still running the stock one. Had my Notorious 2-1/2 years.
And I bash it pretty hard

Last edited:
@332_rc look what I just ordered hehe...

Screenshot 2024-03-11 155040.jpg

Back