SOLD / FOUND **SOLD** FS Kraton 6s EXB/Speed Basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an incredible deal for someone.... it really is just about two cars, plus a Max 6 motor combo, two nice sets of big DBoots & the Hoons

Ebay is a cesspool, good for buying but horrible for selling. You will pay about $90 in fees at final sale. I would hold firm, or drop the price a little more here or hang on to it. It's doesn't hurt to keep it listed.... someone will eventually come to their senses and buy it.
Nice rig you got here . if i had the $ id take it off your hands but iv been selling a couple of mine also here lately myself .i always hate getting rid of any of my fleet and love buying , who don't though !? ANYWAYS on to what i stoped to say was the ebay thing mentioned here is very correct im going threw a terrible situation myself and it seems to me that im gona get robbeb by both ebay and the buyer . And i was gona ask you of your past of dealings with ebay and whats your opinion of them if you had time to share if you could ? And i appreciate your time in advance too . GLWYS thanks alot ! Sorry about my typing and spelling ,i do the best i can and learning as i go and hope evryone can make since of my typing .

Back