SOLD / FOUND **SOLD** FS Kraton 6s EXB/Speed Basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
FS - Kraton 6s/Speed Basher $600 shipped within CONUS.

Hi all. Looking to sell my Kraton 6s EXB/Speed Basher conversion. This conversion was done using Infraction/Felony parts that I purchased from Jennys. With all that is included, you are getting 2 RC's here. Anyone familiar with the platform could easily swap back to a Kraton. Tore it down to the chassis when I converted and went through everything.

I have the original box that can be used for shipping.

Originally purchased from a fellow forum member. Has 2 packs through pre-conversion and 2 post conversion. Cleaned up with fresh coat of silicone. This thing is fast and super fun in either form but I've really enjoyed the conversion.

Original FS thread -

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-6s-exb-1650kv-build.58436/

What you will get -
Kraton 6S EXB currently in speed bash form
MAX 6 1650KV combo - motor set up with twin Power Hobby 40mm fans - wired for 3s balance plug
Savox servo
ESC set up for 40mm fan but currently running a smaller Rocket
Hoons white - 2 packs on them
Copperheads x 4
Backflips x 4
ALL parts needed to convert directly back to Kraton form
Kraton 6s body in great shape
Spectrum SLT3

Let me know if you're interested and what you've got. Glad to answer any questions. Please shoot me a PM and thanks for taking a look.

image0 (3).jpeg

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Would also consider trades for a Kraton 4s.

*Price updated*

With this one, think I learned that 3s/4s 1/10 is where I enjoy RC most.

Happy to answer any questions. Please send PM.

I think I would have traded my kraton 4s for this if I saw it :ROFLMAO:

Sweet Jesus that’s cool! How fast have you ran it? GLWS. Legit deal

Thanks! I thought the conversion turned out nicely but definitely have to give credit to @Rcproponent for the idea.

No speed runs. Just a couple big drift sessions in a nearby lot. Didn’t mess with gearing because I wanted the platform to easily convert back to a Kraton and never planned on it being a speed runner. Just a power drifting machine 🙂

Thanks! I thought the conversion turned out nicely but definitely have to give credit to @Rcproponent for the idea.

No speed runs. Just a couple big drift sessions in a nearby lot. Didn’t mess with gearing because I wanted the platform to easily convert back to a Kraton and never planned on it being a speed runner. Just a power drifting machine 🙂
Looks like a good one brother, I sold mine to @parcou , he can chime in to how cool they are! :)

GLWS

Yes Sir!!!

Love mine. I was looking for another replacement for the Felony I sold over a year ago. I wanted a off-road truck look and this one I had to buy.

It performs like my Infraction but like all rigs you have to adjust it to your liking

1694047679796.png

1694047751594.png
1694047762580.png

This is still here? That’s crazy

Back