Florida South Florida RC Mayhem - Race, Meets and Bash Session Areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaFreek2022

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey AF I'm jelly of the guys out West and up North who organize meets and stuff. I wanted to post some video of the Markham Park Jail house race track lol. I mean its ruff but it is fun as hell. There is also a large crawler area that is tons of fun and its huge. In the back there another bashing area when you can get some big air I forgot to take a video of it.

There is also as you can see a big RC plane area and another area for the planes flown from the string (don't know what they're called).

I come there on weekends and meet some of the forum guys there, so far I hang with @alexus and @MiamiRC, as far as Forum crew. The more racers the funner the Chaos lol.

ANDDDDDDDD, for those who want to try a real track but don't want to feel the pressure, come practice with me at Millspond RC Raceway. I went last Wednesday and it was fun as can be, everyone is super friendly they have parts tires for cheap. You can't beat it. There are guys out there with Revos, rustlers and I take my Typhon\Talion Truggy, meaning bring what you got, its gonna be epic. Wednesday it was like the palmetto at rush hour lol, what a blast!

Practice days are usually Saturdays 10-3 and Wednesdays 4-9pm or 4:30.

The RC crawler area gets very crowded, lots of guys having a blast over there. I will soon get me a crawler they are too much fun.

In any case I would like to start like a meet thread so we can see who is planning on visiting the weekend or practice or whatever.

Please let me know what you guys think and how we can make this happen.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Drone flying section, pretty cool.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
I just got a K6s last month. Just ordered a new lsd center diff from jennrc as a blew a hole in mine. I'll message you for so no pressure practice when I get it fixed.

I've been to Markham Park. The tracks rock are brutal the last time I was there. Wish there was a spot closer to where I am at. I am in Dade County.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back