For Sale src road crushers set of 4 in SE MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need way better pix.
Tread and closeups of the spokes and bead areas.

These are quite fragile belted tires. And quite susceptible to hairline cracks quickly even if you don't bash and jump with them. These are best for speed running only and are NOT good for for rough running. Even small divit/ holes in smooth pavement will crack them.
Ask me how I know......
A new set is about $125. ( Black ones)
Are truly great tires, if you only just speed run them. And gently. Trust me.

I get mine direct from the USA region Sweeps distributor. The place is only 3 miles from me. He lets me buy in person at his warehouse, also where they glue up much of the SRC tires. Owner even told me they are not Off Road tires for hard bashing/jumping. I wouldn't even jump off a street curb with them. It's the wheels themselves that are fragile. The gluing is great. Zero ballooning. The tire edges will round out quickly FWIW.

Last edited:
Need way better pix.
Tread and closeups of the spokes and bead areas.

These are quite fragile belted tires. And quite susceptible to hairline cracks quickly even if you don't bash and jump with them. These are best for speed running only and are NOT good for for rough running. Even small divit/ holes in smooth pavement will crack them.
Ask me how I know......
A new set is about $125. ( Black ones)
Are truly great tires, if you only just speed run them. And gently. Trust me.

I get mine direct from the USA region Sweeps distributor. The place is only 3 miles from me. He lets me buy in person at his warehouse, also where they glue up much of the SRC tires. Owner even told me they are not Off Road tires for hard bashing/jumping. I wouldn't even jump off a street curb with them. It's the wheels themselves that are fragile. The gluing is great. Zero ballooning. The tire edges will round out quickly FWIW.
I will try to get better pics but they've been used only 1 time in a new parking lot on 4s on Talion I was just seeing if I should just return them,but I decided I would keep them in case I wanted to do some speedrunning. as you can see, Ive stuck to bashing

You cant return Used Wheels......IDK.....:unsure:

>>>They should sell. Just offer better closeup pix of all the the wheels, both sides and the treads
If barely used with no damage, the price is reasonable, no doubt.(y)

You cant return Used Wheels......IDK.....:unsure:

>>>They should sell. Just offer better closeup pix of all the the wheels, both sides and the treads
If barely used with no damage, the price is reasonable, no doubt.(y)
I planned on keeping them anyways, will try to get better pics soon.

I may consider shipping, where are you located? And better pics have just been slipping my mind

Back