Stay with a stock steering servo or upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srt8hellcat864

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
20231115_061513.jpg
This is my infraction dragbuild.I will be running a castle creation 1721,and ds5 pro controller.

View attachment 332041This is my infraction dragbuild.I will be running a castle creation 1721,and ds5 pro controller.
Hello and Welcome!

Infraction stock servo can be weak, but mine did not fail until a year later. Some sooner. I never had a real issue with the stock since I was hooning and drifting only. You only needed a little steering when you power slide, so stock worked fine until it died.

If you are speed-running, you might consider upgrading if you find your servo is not holding straight, which will be necessary. Drifting the 30-35kg Amazon servos has done just fine.

It depends on what you want to do and if your current is performing as it should.

Yes, most do replace the Infraction 6S servo.

Hello and Welcome!

Infraction stock servo can be weak, but mine did not fail until a year later. Some sooner. I never had a real issue with the stock since I was hooning and drifting only. You only needed a little steering when you power slide, so stock worked fine until it died.

If you are speed-running, you might consider upgrading if you find your servo is not holding straight, which will be necessary. Drifting the 30-35kg Amazon servos has done just fine.

It depends on what you want to do and if your current is performing as it should.

Yes, most do replace the Infraction 6S servo.
Okay thanks man. I was thinking I may need a faster and stronger servo for the Telemetry to work right on hard accelerations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back