Outcast UPGRADE SERVO SAVER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I want to upgrade the saver on my Outcast.
I like the look of the GPM. What are you guys using? The stock one is weak.

Do you mean the gpm servo saver and aluminum mount one? Because I'm wondering the exact same thing but the picture for the gpm saver and servo mount looks like it's a mount for smaller/ standard sized servos... I wish someone would respond regarding what servo saver they are using to get some info

Are you experiencing issues with the stock saver? I'm new to the Arrma 8s, so just curious. I see Arrma offers a spring upgrade, not sure if the EXB models come with it or what. I've also seen that M2C offers a billet bearing support for the stock saver.. I do wonder what the point is since that billet support nests in the Arrma plastic side gaurd? What good would the fancy aluminum piece do?

Are you experiencing issues with the stock saver? I'm new to the Arrma 8s, so just curious. I see Arrma offers a spring upgrade, not sure if the EXB models come with it or what. I've also seen that M2C offers a billet bearing support for the stock saver.. I do wonder what the point is since that billet support nests in the Arrma plastic side gaurd? What good would the fancy aluminum piece do?
I have the GPM servo now and it’s sized for a big 15 tooth. I haven’t installed it but it seems to be good quality. I also have the little piece from M2C and to be honest I don’t think it will do anything the plastic won’t. I’m going to try to get both installed this week. I’ll post a picture when I get it done

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back