Positive Sumnig66 Is an Honorable Seller!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pomplemus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Communication
5.00 star(s)
Responsiveness
5.00 star(s)
I was the
Buyer
Classified URL
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/wtb-mamba-monster-x-or-similar-1-8-sensored-esc.66717/
Bought a MMX 8S from @Sumnig66, could not have had a better experience!

He went out of his way to set up a video call so he could show me exactly what I was purchasing and what condition it was it, and then followed up with another call while he was shipping the item to to verify everything. Asked me to hold off on payment until he could show me he was actively shipping it on the call.

Super friendly and honorable guy, would definitively recommend as a seller and would love to purchase from again!

Bought a MMX 8S from @Sumnig66, could not have had a better experience!

He went out of his way to set up a video call so he could show me exactly what I was purchasing and what condition it was it, and then followed up with another call while he was shipping the item to to verify everything. Asked me to hold off on payment until he could show me he was actively shipping it on the call.

Super friendly and honorable guy, would definitively recommend as a seller and would love to purchase from again!
I Appreciate you brotha and you better keep us updated on your build! The RC Community has always been a great group of people and I just hope we can all keep it that way 😁

I Appreciate you brotha and you better keep us updated on your build! The RC Community has always been a great group of people and I just hope we can all keep it that way 😁
Sucks that some people don't like keeping it that way. Great work man. First time I heard someone going above and beyond like this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back